The Worst 7-0 team you've ever heard of

knapplc

What happens if we beat Wisconsin next week and Utah pulls off the upset and beats Washington? Could we be top 4 in the first CFP poll?

Edit: I think Louisville would most likely get the nod for the 4 spot but it would definitely make things very interesting and I wouldn't be surprised if we wound up at number 4

Northwestern is awful. Just because they are beating teams in a very down B10 doesn't mean their OOC losses to bad and FCS teams should be ignored.

Oregon is awful this year, too.

Are you even watching college football this year? The B1G is the best conference in the country and it isn't close.

• Fire 1

Northwestern is awful. Just because they are beating teams in a very down B10 doesn't mean their OOC losses to bad and FCS teams should be ignored.

Northwestern isn't awful. Western Michigan was not a bad loss for them as they are undefeated and probably going to make a New Year's Six bowl game if Boise stumbles. The Illinois State game was bad but I don't think you can completely write off a team based on one loss.

• Fire 1

We have possibly played the worst schedule for the first seven games in the history of CFB for power conference teams. Given that, I think we are better than the results allude to, but we have too many injuries to hold up for the remainder of the season. I don't think we can overcome the OL injuries, and we need TA at 100% to escape the defensive pressure that is coming in the next couple of weeks.

Look at Mechicken's schedule, they have played ONE road game and that was at Rutgers. Mechicken's big win was at home (of course) vs Wisky. A NU win in Madison gives them a better resume than they have. They are way overrated due to the Harbaugh hype. They only play 4 road games all year @ Rutgers, Mechicken State, Iowa and tOSU.

No matter what I expect tOSU to blow them out like they did last year as UM is the paper tiger that everyone in the media thinks we are.

Buahahahahahaha.....hahaha....haha cough....heh. Oh man, comedy is your calling, or alternative universe fantasy writing perhaps.

It's hilarious how early in the season people started debating if Nebraska was worthy of their ranking. I just think those discussions we have seen and continue to see are ridiculous given the previous and current state of the season. I'm surprised more people weren't saying we have deserved our ranking from the beginning of the season - maybe when we were 4-0. Having considering what we were like last season. These notions, thoughts, and gestures are just pathetic.

Post #25 and #26 might be the worst back to back post in the history of message boards.

There is a lot of sh#t in this thread..

We have possibly played the worst schedule for the first seven games in the history of CFB for power conference teams. Given that, I think we are better than the results allude to, but we have too many injuries to hold up for the remainder of the season. I don't think we can overcome the OL injuries, and we need TA at 100% to escape the defensive pressure that is coming in the next couple of weeks.

Look at Mechicken's schedule, they have played ONE road game and that was at Rutgers. Mechicken's big win was at home (of course) vs Wisky. A NU win in Madison gives them a better resume than they have. They are way overrated due to the Harbaugh hype. They only play 4 road games all year @ Rutgers, Mechicken State, Iowa and tOSU.

No matter what I expect tOSU to blow them out like they did last year as UM is the paper tiger that everyone in the media thinks we are.

Um. Michigan has a lot more credit than we do. They have dominating wins over most of their opponents, including a Penn state team who just upset tOSU.

• Fire 1

A down B1G??????

You serious, Clark?

CM claims to be a realistic poster when in reality he could find something to complain about even if we won the whole thing

• Fire 1

A down B1G??????

You serious, Clark?

CM claims to be a realistic poster when in reality he could find something to complain about even if we won the whole thing

Some people are pretty special.

I guess we'll see how it plays out, but I think the B10 is poor this year, even if the rankings are good because we've played no one.

Wisconsin and oSU are the only teams with decent out of conference wins, and there are a couple of B10 teams that are competing in conference who have FCS losses. Rutgers and Maryland are exceedingly bad.

Maybe it's more accurate to say that the B10 is at best unproven, especially in the west.