"These aren't Bo Pelini's Cornhuskers, folks."

Pelinis huskers would have likely crushed that delapidated wisky team. It's unfortunate that people want to keep bringing him up though.

I can understand badger fans loving our new system though.

2 points CM.

1. The hiring of MR appears to be one of the best things that could have ever happened for us here in Nebraska and for the entire B1G.

2. In the recent months, I thought some of the critisism you were getting was a little harsh or misplaced, but then, here you are proving that they were right and I was all wrong!

• Fire 2

Pelinis huskers would have likely crushed that delapidated wisky team. It's unfortunate that people want to keep bringing him up though.

2 points CM.

1. The hiring of MR appears to be one of the best things that could have ever happened for us here in Nebraska and for the entire B1G.

2. In the recent months, I thought some of the critisism you were getting was a little harsh or misplaced, but then, here you are proving that they were right and I was all wrong!

The first part of #1 seems a bit premature and the second part seems a bit of an overstatement.

The hiring of Urban Meyer by Ohio St is probably the best thing that has happened to Big Ten football in it's history. Let's just be honest. You wanna talk about ramping up the expectations and performances league-wide.

i was a hater at first. And skeptical cuz of the way he fizzled out and walked away from Florida. But he's done work and has really raised the bar across the league.

2 points CM.

Yeah, I made the mistake of giving CM the benefit of the doubt recently.

His credibility just shot back to zero.

2 points CM.

The first part of #1 seems a bit premature and the second part seems a bit of an overstatement.

Obviously this is my opinion, but rather than having Bo on the sideline (for us) and (as an ambassador) for the B1G, I will stand by my opinion.

Edit: For clarification, the term "ever" was probably not best choice of words, but rather under the conditions we found ourselves under Bo, it appears to be a proven solid move. I edited this after I saw Count 'Bility comment on Urban (Best Ever)

There is no "credibility" factor one way or the other.

He is an actual troll. His purpose on this board is to troll for reactions in a completely disingenuous way. There is no way that he actually believes the stuff he writes.

yeah, actually I do believe it, though I overstated it in reaction to what I think was a clear trolling title by the supposed-wisconsin fan. He drew a single mention/throw away line out of the middle of a column and quoted that as a title - that's a definite trolling move, to the point that I have my doubts that he's actually a visiting wisconsin fan.

honestly, I think a different staff would have taken this roster and beaten this wisconsin team this year. i understand that people disagree with me, but that's how i feel based on the evidence at hand.

that said, i don't think this staff should be fired and i still think (a) the B10W is at play for a number of reasons, and (b) the staff is on pace to finish with a "good to great job" grade.

• Fire 1

There is no "credibility" factor one way or the other.

He is an actual troll. His purpose on this board is to troll for reactions in a completely disingenuous way. There is no way that he actually believes the stuff he writes.

There is a reason he has been banned from AT LEAST 3 different Husker message boards, two of them multiple times after creating socks. He's been pulling this EXACT same bs since Frank was fired.

there is no evidence at hand

You act like Bo never beat a good team. He did.

You also act like NU isn't talented. They are. More talented Wisconsin, for sure.

Bo never beat a top 10, top 15, top 20 team on the road in primetime.

Bo never beat a ranked Wisconsin team.

Bo never won in Camp Randall.

Bo gave up an average of 51 points per game to Wisconsin.

Bo had less than a .400 record against ranked teams.

Bo had a 2-9 record against ranked teams on the road.

• Fire 3

You also act like NU isn't talented. They are. More talented Wisconsin, for sure.

Nebraska is more talented overall, but our OL isn't as good (injuries), and our DL is young (but raw and talented) and that was the difference. Flip the offensive lines, and we win by multiple scores.

• Fire 1

Bo never beat a top 10, top 15, top 20 team on the road in primetime.

Bo never beat a ranked Wisconsin team.

Bo never won in Camp Randall.

Bo gave up an average of 51 points per game to Wisconsin.

Bo had less than a .400 record against ranked teams.

Bo had a 2-9 record against ranked teams on the road.

me and you were two of the last staunch Bo defenders. How weird is it to have to keep arguing against him? LOL.