"These aren't Bo Pelini's Cornhuskers, folks."

Against a terrible Luke Fickell coached OSU who lost their starting QB at home...good job Pelini

So help me out here...are you saying a Bo Pelini win against Ohio State was less of an accomplishment than a Mike Riley loss against Wisconsin? If not, what are you saying?

Be careful, you are boxing yourself into a corner.

No, we are trying to shed some light on how tOSU comeback wasn't exactly the huge accomplishment you tried to make it out to be. Fun as it was, it did nothing in the long run, they piddled out that year and we did what we didn't win our division.

If you want to compare the two games it's apples and oranges, and you know and understand that.

Against a terrible Luke Fickell coached OSU who lost their starting QB at home...good job Pelini

So help me out here...are you saying a Bo Pelini win against Ohio State was less of an accomplishment than a Mike Riley loss against Wisconsin? If not, what are you saying?

No, we are trying to shed some light on how tOSU comeback wasn't exactly the huge accomplishment you tried to make it out to be. Fun as it was, it did nothing in the long run, they piddled out that year and we did what we didn't win our division.

If you want to compare the two games it's apples and oranges, and you know and understand that.

Part of your statement is incorrect :) . The game actually helped us get MR. Bo already thought he was hot sh!t before the game and the win made him even more determined to take his NU success and ride away to the SEC - unfortunately for him and us it didn't happen. Luckily his future actions got him over the hump.

Part of your statement is incorrect :) . The game actually helped us get MR. Bo already thought he was hot sh!t before the game and the win made him even more determined to take his NU success and ride away to the SEC - unfortunately for him and us it didn't happen. Luckily his future actions got him over the hump.

actually i think that win put it in bos head that he was getting the Ohio st gig after that season. It was that night "they can all kiss my ass out the door"

it's also awesome hearing guys like Bando and Gerry saying how strong this team is and that they know what they need to do with "heads held up high" - it is so much about the kids and so little about the staff and fans. You can see that Riley knows this by his words and actions.

• Fire 3

Yes, it is another loss to Wisconsin. BUT, it was not an embarrassment. Neither in the way the Huskers played, nor in the sideline demeanor of the team and its coaches. After so many times getting "pantsed" on the big stage, I can take this loss. There is clearly movement in the right direction and I am hopeful about where the Huskers are headed.

• Fire 2

Pelinis huskers would have likely crushed that delapidated wisky team. It's unfortunate that people want to keep bringing him up though.

I can understand badger fans loving our new system though.

there is nothing to support this as true

This post currently has 27 +1s. That has to be a record, no?