***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I'm conflicted. Obviously I need you all to lose for us to win the West and this is probably the last chance for that to happen but I really really hate Ohio State. Good luck tonight.

Welcome back!

Remind me again, its been awhile.

Which "us" is us? South Carolina, Kansas State or Wisconsin?

I kid, I kid.

I'm conflicted. Obviously I need you all to lose for us to win the West and this is probably the last chance for that to happen but I really really hate Ohio State. Good luck tonight.

Welcome back!

Remind me again, its been awhile.

Which "us" is us? South Carolina, Kansas State or Wisconsin?

I kid, I kid.

Yea yea yea, :P

Well it's time for TA to step up and have the game of his career. Need OC to have exceptional play calling to his strengths. Time to hit some yard plays, stretch the field, and make plays. Win or lose leave it all on the field. GBR

They have been play calling to his strengths, the problem is his weakness is between his ears. Plays are executed perfectly with the exception at the QB position. That is what makes TA so frustrating, all the talent in the world, most of it wasted because he isn't a very smart QB.

You also forgetting his penance for throwing off his back foot at times for no reason. As the season goes on, this happens more and more I've been seeing

Well it's time for TA to step up and have the game of his career. Need OC to have exceptional play calling to his strengths. Time to hit some yard plays, stretch the field, and make plays. Win or lose leave it all on the field. GBR

They have been play calling to his strengths, the problem is his weakness is between his ears. Plays are executed perfectly with the exception at the QB position. That is what makes TA so frustrating, all the talent in the world, most of it wasted because he isn't a very smart QB.
You also forgetting his penance for throwing off his back foot at times for no reason. As the season goes on, this happens more and more I've been seeing

This is the number one problem in my opinion.

Tommy doing the MJ fadeaway causes him to clearly miss throws he could make in his sleep if he just put his weight on that front foot

• Fire 1