***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

"At the end of the day, I didn’t see enough improvement in areas that were important for us to move forward to play championship-caliber football. We just for whatever reason weren’t good enough in the games that mattered against championship-quality caliber opponents. I didn’t see that changing at the end of the day."

-Shawn Eichorst

The epitaph for Cally, Bo and Riley.......

Fire Langs because of 4 games!!!!!

No 2 seasons........
Did you know we have outscored every teams defensive average we have played besides this one? Should we fire every OC we get because it is literally always their fault to some posters and in reality it's not always his fault and we don't always play terrible offense
No. because we play legit teams and get shell shocked.
THIS HAS LITERALLY HAPPENED ONE TIME UNDER RILEY. that being tonight. We have either won or lost a tough battle in every other game against Riley

No 2 seasons........
Did you know we have outscored every teams defensive average we have played besides this one? Should we fire every OC we get because it is literally always their fault to some posters and in reality it's not always his fault and we don't always play terrible offense
THIS HAS LITERALLY HAPPENED ONE TIME UNDER RILEY. that being tonight. We have either won or lost a tough battle in every other game against Riley

Last seasons poor play calling, time management. I get it. You like Langs. I don't.

We had a poor game against a great opponent that played very well today and everyone acts like the season is gone to sh#t now. We could finish the season 12-2 still yet yall want to end the season now so we end on a low note and can fire all of our coaches

No because im not happy with a team that wins against all the lackluster teams. I want a team with determination that wins against the well coached well talented teams. We've had this type for how many years now?

No 2 seasons........

True, but this one is a doozy.