***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

In my opinion, the Ohio state fans are classless douchbags just like their a-hole coach. If you are up by 42 points and it is 4th and 4 and you chant for going for six, it shows how sick of a fan base you are. I never saw us do that to any opposing team. However, what goes around comes around. I really hope Michigan obliterates Ohio at their own home.

In my opinion, the Ohio state fans are classless douchbags just like their a-hole coach. If you are up by 42 points and it is 4th and 4 and you chant for going for six, it shows how sick of a fan base you are. I never saw us do that to any opposing team. However, what goes around comes around. I really hope Michigan obliterates Ohio at their own home.

For once, I will be a Michigan fan for a night. That chant was just un-cool.

Their team is young so it's obvious the abilities in Urban meyer and co

The youngest team in FBS.....that's coaching....

yes sir

They are also stacked with 5 stars. Talent!!!
This. They are young and because of this didn't gel the last few games, but they put that talent together pretty well today. They are young but most of those young guys would be starting for our team as well