Trump's cabinet

Republican voters actually love this. The defining characteristic of all these campaigns is probably how blatant they were, right? They knew exactly what to sell and didn’t bother cloaking the message in the usual norms of political speech. 

It's a disorderly White House, full of people who either didn't know or didn't bother to know, or always knew but now find it useful to signal that they care, which they empirically never did.

A recently reported fact about her Senate confirmation, which was I believe one of the closer calls for the Trump administration. The "NO" votes represent an American population 36 million more in number than the "YES" votes, which carried the day. Got to love all these features of our democracy. 

59 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

White House officials alarmed at education secretary's interview

I haven't watched it, but I don't get how they could possibly be alarmed. Did they not watch her senate hearing?

I watched it. 

It appeared to me to be someone who went into office with preconceived ideas of what reality is and what proper solutions are......and has no intention to actually study issues and learn from people who know what is going on. She also has talking points that aren’t based in reality. 

Sound like someone else we know?

• Plus1 2