Trump's cabinet

9 hours ago, TGHusker said:

They are both driven crazy :ahhhhhhhh   Kim by  Trump butchering the English language as he brags about his business empire  and Trump by Kim's annoying eating habits of everything in sight. 

Jeez. This would be something to see. Captain Bone Spurs, sculpted by a strict regimen of golfing with carts & McDonalds, vs. Kim, who is most likely ill with various things himself. I remember hearing a radio report not that long ago hinting that he probably has Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. from being so stocky and likely getting little exercise himself.

Still, Trump is bigger than Kim. I'd give it about two or three days before Trump is chowing down on his North Korean counterpart.

I have this vision of them having to cajole him like you do a dog or a toddler.  "Do you wanna go for a ride in the car?"  "Look what I found Donnie!  A putter!  Do you want to go play?"  "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling like I might hit 300 on the driving range today."  "Donnie, you can't beat me on a Par 4!"  "Let's go make the carts go zoom zoom!"

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, Clifford Franklin said:

It seems every hire he makes is quid pro quo. What qualifications does this guy have? We've got essentially zero diplomatic talent willing to work for this administration, so instead the important metrics are how much money you've given Trump or how much you've kissed his butt.

Usually the qualifications are that they hate whatever part of the government they're working for and their main goal is to tear it down as much as they can before Trump fires them. So I'm guessing this guy hates Europe and was on a rooftop in Paris cheering as Great Britain voted to leave the EU.

• Plus1 2