Trump's cabinet

It is absolutely outrageous this man still has a job. Completely devoid of ethics and totally corrupt. Sounds like a mini Trump himself, punishing those who question him while living a freewheeling lifestyle on taxpayer dollars as if we are his own personal piggy bank. I do find it interesting that  folks like Pruitt, the biggest blowhards about government overreach/waste/fraud, always seem to be the ones who show the least restraint in abusing their positions within the government for their own gain.

Must be interesting for TGH to watch because Pruitt is from his neck of the woods. Sorry man :dunno

• Plus1 1
9 hours ago, Clifford Franklin said:

Must be interesting for TGH to watch because Pruitt is from his neck of the woods. Sorry man :dunno

Yep.  When he was appointed, I supported him. But he has either 1. come out of his true shell  or 2. Allowed power to corrupt him or 3. Both - which appears to be the likely choice. 

While I appreciated his conservative credentials, he did not come out as this radical guy during his campaigns or visits on the radio.  Yes, he always said the EPA had overreached in several areas but a lot of people say that.   Supporting Okla's cash cow - Petro industry - is a must to be politically viable in Okla but my goodness - he has taken it to a new level once he got ultimate power.  But what has really disturbed (not that the other isn't disturbing enough) me are his unethical/questionable actions outside of his official duties  - paying low rent for the apartment to a lobbyist, his high price security sound proof 'vault', flying first class,  renting expensive jets, etc. etc.  This shows me that he is 1. corrupted by power & 2. Paranoid or 3.  Both.

He was projected as a potential future governor or US Senator before taking this job.  He may still run for those offices but he won't get my vote.  Yes, he is morphing into 'Little Trump' and would be dangerous as Session's replacement if that were to occur.  By what I've seen, he'd allow Saturday Night Massacre # 2 to occur.

Edited by TGHusker
  • Plus1 2

There was an interesting take on Pruitt’s “security” concerns being tied to bad relationship(s) he has and that he is using the office to protect himself. 20 body guards??  Bullet proof desks? (Not to mention this is in an administration rhat says guns arent a problem).  

• Plus1 2