Trump's cabinet

My favorite movie, Remember the Titans, has a famous line - "Attitude Reflects Leadership, Captain!"

Well the admin staff in many ways is reflecting the leadership of Trump.

We have Trump attacking Sessions, we have other finger pointing going on and now this:

Newly hired communications director, Scaramucci is accusing Priebus of leaking info about him to the press. When you have an undisciplined person at the helm, is it any wonder that

the whole boat is tossed by the waves of adversity.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/344058-scaramucci-says-he-will-contact-fbi-justice-dept-over-leaked

White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci said Wednesday night that he plans to contact the FBI and Justice Department regarding what he said was a leak of his financial disclosure.

"In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony. I will be contacting [FBI] and the [Justice Department]," Scaramucci wrote on Twitter.

In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony. I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept #swamp @Reince45

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) July 27, 2017

In the now-deleted tweet, Scaramucci tagged Reince Priebus, which some took as a suggestion that the new communications director was accusing the White House chief of staff of leaking.

Scaramucci later put out a second tweet that said this interpretation was "wrong" and that he wanted to put leakers on notice that all senior administration officials were helping to end illegal leaks.

Scaramucci was reacting to a Politico report based on a financial disclosure form he filed with the Office of Government Ethics that shows that the former Wall Street financier earned $4.9 million from his stake in Skybridge Capital, the investment firm he founded in 2005, between Jan. 1, 2016, and the end of June 2017.

The Politico reporter who wrote the story tweeted on Thursday that there was no leak. The form was publicly available.

The disclosure also shows that Scaramucci earned more than $5 million in salary during the same period of time.

Scaramucci also appeared on CNN on Thursday morning, where he took more shots at Priebus, saying reporters assumed Priebus was the leaker in his initial tweet because they "know who the leakers are."

"However, when I put out a tweet and I put Reince's name in the tweet, they're all making the assumption that it's him, because journalists know who the leakers are," he said.

"So if Reince wants to explain that he's not a leaker, let him do that."

The Wall Street financier and longtime ally of President Trump was tapped to lead the White House communications team on Friday — a move that prompted the resignation of White House press secretary Sean Spicer.

In his new role, Scaramucci has vowed to crack down on leaks coming out of the White House. He told Fox News's Sean Hannity in an interview aired Wednesday that he plans to take "dramatic steps" to stymie such leaks.

There is no way in hell I would work for a jackass like Trump.

Tillerson probably got hired for the job before he realized what a total ass Trump is going to be.

I just said this to a friend yeaterday. They only make $178k. Now I know that is a good ant of many to most of us. NOT WORTH IT.

How much would it take for you to work for him? Im thinking $750k+. And Id last maybe 12 mths.

There is no way in hell I would work for a jackass like Trump.

Tillerson probably got hired for the job before he realized what a total ass Trump is going to be.

I just said this to a friend yeaterday. They only make $178k. Now I know that is a good ant of many to most of us. NOT WORTH IT.

How much would it take for you to work for him? Im thinking $750k+. And Id last maybe 12 mths.

Hmmm....I might take the job. But, Trump would be wanting to fire me just about as fast as he wants to fire Sessions because I would be doing the job the way it's supposed to be done and not kissing his ass.

I would be proud that I was Secretary of State, trying to make the world the better place......and was fired by this jackass because I was doing my job the right way.

I would then blow the lid off of everything that happened behind the scenes and make Trump's life miserable.

I would then go home, pour myself a nice bourbon on the rocks and sip it to my heart's content.

• Fire 1

So Scaramucci's financial disclosures were not leaked. They were public record. What a sh#t show this is

It's almost a safe bet to assume any words coming out of a Team Trump member's mouth fall somewhere between "highly disingenuous" and "outright fabrication".

• Fire 1

No words

So someone in the WH leaked this information about how someone is making a case that Priebus is a leaker?

Wow.

It's pretty clear Scaramucci thinks Priebus is a leaker, or that he can at least convince others he is in order to gun for his job, despite his contradictory statements.

He's been a member of this administration for what, one week? He might be the biggest d-bag of them all.