Trump's America

zoogs

More great stuff.

"Trump has always been this way," Sessions told WAPI radio in Alabama. "People say he wasn't a conservative, but he bought an ad 20 years ago in The New York Times calling for the death penalty. How many people in New York, that liberal bastion, were willing to do something like that?"

An examination of the evidence, including DNA samples, confirmed that he had acted alone. The "Central Park Five" were exonerated and in 2014, awarded a $41 million settlement.

"Forty million dollars is a lot of money for the taxpayers of New York to pay when we are already the highest taxed city and state in the country," [Trump] wrote. "The recipients must be laughing out loud at the stupidity of the city."

Not only did they not commit the crime Trump wanted them executed for, he thought they were given too much $ for having years of their lives taken away.

On top of that, we are pretty damn safe.

US-crime-rate-1960-20123.png

I was being somewhat facetious. But the markets have trended up since the election.

Obama was blamed when gas prices went up. There were memes about it constantly on facebook at the time. He hasn't gotten credit for them going down. Bunch of damn hypocrites.

If the president is solely responsible for all the bad stuff it should go the other way too.

That said, when we're actually talking about something they did/said directly during their campaign, denying the relationship is pulling the wool over your eyes. I know people who have witnessed behaviors they never saw before Trump was elected. People getting shouted at by the capitol building and threatened on UNL's campus because they're Arab. To claim this isn't related to Trump's election is to be foolish. His placing of racist, sexist cabinet members isn't helping.

He doesn't need to be in office to receive blame for these things. They're directly related to his campaign and his election.

And more drivel. Congrats.

Drivel because you don't want to hear it?
Because it's not true.
Nothing I said was untrue.

You just don't think racism and sexism matter.

And the drivel train rolls on.
You're trolling. You haven't even attempted a legitimate response to anyone here. That's not how this forum works.

People I know have actually witnessed hate crimes in Lincoln, including on campus, in the past 10 days, when they had never before seen them in the past 25 years of living there. Calling that drivel is calling me a liar.

• Fire 2

Meanwhile, the left is playing the fear monger game, filling their childrens' head with nonsense, and using their children as political pawns (forcing the kids to send letters to Trump whining about him needing to be nice) because they can't deal with losing the election.

Truly deplorable, reprehensible beings. Subhuman.

That's an interesting thought.

I find using the Japanese Internment camps as justification for an illegal, unconstitutional Muslim registry to be deplorable, reprehensible and subhuman.

I also find mocking the disabled, saying people can't do their job because of their heritage, saying you would date your own daughter if you could, bragging about sexual assault, putting a white nationalist as chief strategist and a man that has a long history of racist policies as attorney general, among a plethora of other things, to also be deplorable, reprehensible and subhuman.

Teaching your children that people should be kind to each other no matter who you are, even if you're the president, sounds like a pretty decent idea to me.

• Fire 6

Meanwhile, the left is playing the fear monger game, filling their childrens' head with nonsense, and using their children as political pawns (forcing the kids to send letters to Trump whining about him needing to be nice) because they can't deal with losing the election.

to me you sound like a true nazi talking about the german jews. grats.

So you're OK with scaring kids and using them as political pawns?

so you're ok with calling people "Truly deplorable, reprehensible beings. Subhuman."?

• Fire 1

I was being somewhat facetious. But the markets have trended up since the election.

Obama was blamed when gas prices went up. There were memes about it constantly on facebook at the time. He hasn't gotten credit for them going down. Bunch of damn hypocrites.

If the president is solely responsible for all the bad stuff it should go the other way too.

That said, when we're actually talking about something they did/said directly during their campaign, denying the relationship is pulling the wool over your eyes. I know people who have witnessed behaviors they never saw before Trump was elected. People getting shouted at by the capitol building and threatened on UNL's campus because they're Arab. To claim this isn't related to Trump's election is to be foolish. His placing of racist, sexist cabinet members isn't helping.

He doesn't need to be in office to receive blame for these things. They're directly related to his campaign and his election.

Because it's not true.

You're trolling. You haven't even attempted a legitimate response to anyone here. That's not how this forum works.

People I know have actually witnessed hate crimes in Lincoln, including on campus, in the past 10 days, when they had never before seen them in the past 25 years of living there. Calling that drivel is calling me a liar.

To pretend that racism and sexism didn't exist prior to this election is a lie. To blame the acts of idiots on the President-elect is nonsense.

• Fire 2

so you're ok with calling people "Truly deplorable, reprehensible beings. Subhuman."?
People that abuse children are subhuman. It's unfortunate that you don't feel the same way. Apparently you are not alone in that line of thought.

I called a spade a spade.

People that abuse children are subhuman. It's unfortunate that you don't feel the same way. Apparently you are not alone in that line of thought.

classic

Because it's not true.

To pretend that racism and sexism didn't exist prior to this election is a lie. To blame the acts of idiots on the President-elect is nonsense.

This is precisely why you shouldn't have trolled my post. Most people aren't placing the sole blame on Trump and neither was I. Reading comprehension is important. I said these things are related to Trump's election.

• Fire 1

Because it's not true.

This is precisely why you shouldn't have trolled my post. Most people aren't placing the sole blame on Trump and neither was I. Reading comprehension is important. I said these things are related to Trump's election.

Ok

classic

Just wow.