Trump's America

zoogs

If the forum is slanted Left it's very slight. It's slanted more strongly anti-Trump than it is slanted anti-Right, and should be.

And that was my point. Count chose to support Trump and the forum is decidedly anti-Trump. Probably contributed to his increased hostility. It could get somewhat annoying witnessing the incessant dog piling on Trump. Heck I don't like him and it amazes me at times that some spend so much time beating that dead horse. It may all be well deserved but it still adds up.

If the forum is slanted Left it's very slight. It's slanted more strongly anti-Trump than it is slanted anti-Right, and should be.

And that was my point. Count chose to support Trump and the forum is decidedly anti-Trump. Probably contributed to his increased hostility. It could get somewhat annoying witnessing the incessant dog piling on Trump. Heck I don't like him and it amazes me at times that some spend so much time beating that dead horse. It may all be well deserved but it still adds up.
This is ridiculous, sorry. People did this with Obama for years. How many people came on here and called Republican leaders a bunch of b****es and p***ies? He just couldn't control himself because his little feelings were hurt by people who don't like Trump? He could have made posts supporting/defending Trump without doing that, very easily. To borrow some overused Right phrasing, apparently triggered snowflake Trump fans who have their safe spaces violated can't do anything but lash out.
  • Fire 3

lol

It is more than a little, you don't notice it because 95% of the people who post in this forum favor the left.

Perhaps you don't notice it's moderate left because you're not used to interacting with people who aren't on the far Right. That's the only explanation I can think of. Being vehemently anti-Trump is not the same as being far Left.
  • Fire 3

This is ridiculous, sorry. People did this with Obama for years. How many people came on here and called Republican leaders a bunch of b****es and p***ies? He just couldn't control himself because his little feelings were hurt by people who don't like Trump? He could have made posts supporting/defending Trump without doing that, very easily. To borrow some overused Right phrasing, apparently triggered snowflake Trump fans who have their safe spaces violated can't do anything but lash out.

Not sure how this is ridiculous. I'm simply stating what he did. I'm not endorsing it. This is a common problem I see in this type of venue, people assume any comments made are somehow in favor of some position. I'm simply commenting on what he did and postulating as to why. Sure he could've acted differently.

Not sure how this is ridiculous. I'm simply stating what he did. I'm not endorsing it. This is a common problem I see in this type of venue, people assume any comments made are somehow in favor of some position. I'm simply commenting on what he did and postulating as to why. Sure he could've acted differently.

I don't see the point in going over the reasons Count made that post if you don't consider them to be excuses for it.

It is more than a little, you don't notice it because 95% of the people who post in this forum favor the left.

lol

Perhaps you don't notice it's moderate left because you're not used to interacting with people who aren't on the far Right. That's the only explanation I can think of. Being vehemently anti-Trump is not the same as bring far Left.

LMAO, I have interacted with people of all walks of life in several states with different demographics all over the world while not only traveling to other countries, but living there, as it is my job to do so. So that comment is laughable.

I am anything but far right. I started as a registered Dem who voted for Bill, but over time the party has gotten so out of touch that it doesn't represent what I believe anymore. So I am more in the middle, leaning to the right with the agenda that they rolled out this year along with what has happened over the past 8 years.

Trump isn't a real Republican, so you are right about that part. But that has nothing to do with how far left the majority is on here. That is why a lot of the non progressives have stopped posting here because it does no good to post here. All of the lib's on here will gang up whoever dared to post anything non progressive using liberal sources like Vox, NBC, CNN while chastising any use of "Faux" as a source. When the truth is that all of them are biased and skew any "facts" to fit their agenda.

If anything this board is far left which is called being "progressive." The moderators even moderate it that way. Remember when I was banned for saying that someone couldn't comprehend what I was saying? Which you and a few others defended me and said that it wasn't ban worthy, thanks again by the way for speaking up as I still appreciate it. Then I saw you and a few others say the exact same thing that I did and didn't get banned. IMO none of us should have gotten banned for it, but these "rules" are only enforced on those who are not "progressive." I have nothing against anyone on here, but these are apparently the rules, unfair or not, that is the way it is. Which is why I don't post much in this section anymore.

Propaganda exists because it works. Case in point ^^^.

Facts are facts. Fox News, Brietbart, et al, often deal in propaganda, and those of us who dispel their misinformation are not "ganging up on" anyone, we are providing facts in the face of propaganda.

Stop falling for propaganda, educate yourself, and stop crying about being "ganged up on."

Tedious. Just tedious.

• Fire 3

I don't see the point in going over the reasons Count made that post if you don't consider them to be excuses for it.

I don't see any point in continuing this any further either.

Facts are facts. Fox News, Brietbart, et al, often deal in propaganda, and those of us who dispel their misinformation are not "ganging up on" anyone, we are providing facts in the face of propaganda.

Stop falling for propaganda, educate yourself, and stop crying about being "ganged up on."

Tedious. Just tedious.

lol

Perhaps you don't notice it's moderate left because you're not used to interacting with people who aren't on the far Right. That's the only explanation I can think of. Being vehemently anti-Trump is not the same as bring far Left.

LMAO, I have interacted with people of all walks of life in several states with different demographics all over the world while not only traveling to other countries, but living there, as it is my job to do so. So that comment is laughable.

I am anything but far right. I started as a registered Dem who voted for Bill, but over time the party has gotten so out of touch that it doesn't represent what I believe anymore. So I am more in the middle, leaning to the right with the agenda that they rolled out this year along with what has happened over the past 8 years.

Trump isn't a real Republican, so you are right about that part. But that has nothing to do with how far left the majority is on here. That is why a lot of the non progressives have stopped posting here because it does no good to post here. All of the lib's on here will gang up whoever dared to post anything non progressive using liberal sources like Vox, NBC, CNN while chastising any use of "Faux" as a source. When the truth is that all of them are biased and skew any "facts" to fit their agenda.

If anything this board is far left which is called being "progressive." The moderators even moderate it that way. Remember when I was banned for saying that someone couldn't comprehend what I was saying? Which you and a few others defended me and said that it wasn't ban worthy, thanks again by the way for speaking up as I still appreciate it. Then I saw you and a few others say the exact same thing that I did and didn't get banned. IMO none of us should have gotten banned for it, but these "rules" are only enforced on those who are not "progressive." I have nothing against anyone on here, but these are apparently the rules, unfair or not, that is the way it is. Which is why I don't post much in this section anymore.

Excellent post! I wish there was a section of this board devoted to conservative ideas and thoughts. I would enjoy discussing current events with some like minded people. JJ has on his last several posts done nothing but give a possible explanation as to why Count blew up and both times he was told his opinion was "ridiculous" and "no point in going over the reasons Count made that post". It really is not worth it to have and express an opinion that is not the "moderate" view.

• Fire 2

Is there a reason you can't/don't want to start a conservative section Tony?

Mostly because I don't know how it can be done and don't have time to moderate it. My druthers would create it as a closed room with only conservative members. If not it would be sniped by the group of moderates and would be the same thing we have here.

Gotcha. Well if you decide to do it I promise not to drop in and debate. 😉

Im sorry you dont feel like its a fair ballgame in general P&R but I understand it completely. I hope if nothing else this next 4 years makes us all more aware of each others opinions and to be respectful of them. I have a feeling as time goes on we will all be surprisingly in the same camp (or at least in friendly neighboring camps).

Tedious. Just tedious.

lol

Excellent post! I wish there was a section of this board devoted to conservative ideas and thoughts. I would enjoy discussing current events with some like minded people. JJ has on his last several posts done nothing but give a possible explanation as to why Count blew up and both times he was told his opinion was "ridiculous" and "no point in going over the reasons Count made that post". It really is not worth it to have and express an opinion that is not the "moderate" view.

Thank you. I was beginning to think I had no grasp of how to get my point across. I should be used to it, it seems to happen a lot particularly when a person posts something that falls anywhere short of accusing Trump of being the devil himself. Any attempt to explain why Trump has supporters is treated as if that person tacitly endorses everything about the man. The obvious problems he has blinds many to any possible reasons why a person would/could support him. It really stifles a lot of honest conversation because you know that you are going to be up against it.