Trump's America

zoogs

23 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Just to be clear, this is the message Trump thinks is a bad message.

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

UnAmerican

No, I'm pretty sure that peaceful resistance and protest is American as Apple Pie and McDonanld's...and childhood obesity. 

Now, unabashed, mypoic jingoism and ascribing false meaning to the flag and the Anthem? That's where you start getting decidedly "un-American". 

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

No, I'm pretty sure that peaceful resistance and protest is American as Apple Pie and McDonanld's...and childhood obesity. 

Now, unabashed, mypoic jingoism and ascribing false meaning to the flag and the Anthem? That's where you start getting decidedly "un-American". 

Kap is an American hero and I hope he wins his lawsuit.

4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Kap is an American hero and I hope he wins his lawsuit.

Don't think hero is the correct term, but I do hope he wins his lawsuit as well...if for no other reason, it will lay bare some of the inner-workings of the NFL...specifically at the owner level. 

12 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Don't think hero is the correct term, but I do hope he wins his lawsuit as well...if for no other reason, it will lay bare some of the inner-workings of the NFL...specifically at the owner level. 

His actions were heroic. He laid his livelyhood on the line for his community. His courage is an inspiration to millions.