Trump's America

zoogs

Trump is going to unite America, after all. If he keeps going down this path he's going to have everyone outraged. It won't just be women, or liberals, or minorities, or any specific group. It's going to be scientists, laborers, taxpayers, citizens, all rising up against this.

This may be a blessing in disguise. It's just going to be painful for a while.

OK...if all research and data and outside communications have to go through the WH, how do any of us trust anything coming out of any governmental agency when the administration has been proven over and over and over again to totally make up information and flat lie about anything?

We don't.

OK...if all research and data and outside communications have to go through the WH, how do any of us trust anything coming out of any governmental agency when the administration has been proven over and over and over again to totally make up information and flat lie about anything?

....exactly.

• Fire 1

OK....I know I'm preaching to the choir mostly here. But, I have to put this in writing to believe it.

We have a new President who has been proven to be a master and lying and making sh#t up to make people believe what he wants them to believe.

He has the dude from Breitbart on his staff in a high level advising position.

He has instructed all governmental agencies they are not allowed to communicate with the outside world.

He is hiring more people who are masters and making sh#t up and passing it off as fact.

And people still support this?

• Fire 4

The USDA stuff could have a huge impact on UNL if they block grants. I don't get that one even if I try to understand Trump. They research increaaes in food production, keeping cows healthy, basic stuff everyone should support.

And the EPA grant blocks... I don't even want to think about the people that will immediately effect. We're talking careers destroyed in one day by people who were trying to protect us.

The USDA stuff could have a huge impact on UNL if they block grants. I don't get that one even if I try to understand Trump. They research increaaes in food production, keeping cows healthy, basic stuff everyone should support.

And the EPA grant blocks... I don't even want to think about the people that will immediately effect. We're talking careers destroyed in one day by people who were trying to protect us.

I spent 3 years as an animal science major at UNL. I had the same thoughts. Most of our UNL East campus might have just been shut down.

I spent 3 years as an animal science major at UNL. I had the same thoughts. Most of our UNL East campus might have just been shut down.

They didn't block USDA grants I don't think but the building I worked in had students doing environmental stuff like lakes being introduced with harmful types of algae. This doesn't just effect hippies it also affects people who like fishing and swimming.

OK....I know I'm preaching to the choir mostly here. But, I have to put this in writing to believe it.

We have a new President who has been proven to be a master and lying and making sh#t up to make people believe what he wants them to believe.

He has the dude from Breitbart on his staff in a high level advising position.

He has instructed all governmental agencies they are not allowed to communicate with the outside world.

He is hiring more people who are masters and making sh#t up and passing it off as fact.

And people still support this?

Yup. The GOP has cultivated anti government, anti science, anti intellect, anti critical thinking sentiment for decades now. This is what we get.

The best predictor of future behavior, is past behavior. Anyone who thought that Trump would suddenly change his demeanor, temperament or decision making was merely lying to themselves.

People voted for this administration by burying their heads in the sand and using a single issue like a Police Union endorsement, or because he said he's Pro Life to justify this atrocity. This is downright despicable.