Trump's America

zoogs

Here is where I'm at with the wall.

Trump is going to at least start building a wall. It's going to cost a trillion dollars. Mexicans are going to still cross the boarder. Drugs are still going to cross the border. The Mexicans are not going to pay for it.

If that's what trump supporters want, well.....have at it.

I am WAY more concerned about other things this idiot is doing or may do over the next four years.

If this many people want to waste that much money.....go for it.

• Fire 3

Trump is going to at least start building a wall. It's going to cost a trillion dollars. Mexicans are going to still cross the boarder. Drugs are still going to cross the border. The Mexicans are not going to pay for it.

I am WAY more concerned about other things this idiot is doing or may do over the next four years.

It baffles the sh#t out of me.

Republicans are the party of decreasing spending. And they want this. It's absolutely insane.

Republicans are the party of decreasing spending. And they want this. It's absolutely insane.

But...hey....if those fiscal conservatives want yo waste trillions on this dumb thing. Go for it.

About 60% of the illegal immigrants come to the US on airplanes. Just stop and think about that for a minute - and then think about the cost of the wall.

About 60% of the illegal immigrants come to the US on airplanes. Just stop and think about that for a minute - and then think about the cost of the wall.
Any thing to back your claim up with?

Politifact looked into the claim that a huge percentage of illegals come via plane.

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2013/sep/06/john-carter/john-carter-claim-40-percent-nations-illegal-resid/

Conclusion? Kinda. More come by plane, boat and car than cross the southern border on foot. Most are people who came here legally and overstayed their visa. Most aren't the job-stealing Mexicans the Republicans like to vilify.

• Fire 5

Hoo boy.

Trump Complains Negative Press Means He Can't 'Enjoy' White House

President Donald Trump thinks that unfavorable media coverage of his first weekend in office has not allowed him to "enjoy" the White House, according to a Tuesday report by the Associated Press.

Trump believed that the media would cover him more favorably after he was inaugurated, according to an Associated Press report citing two anonymous sources close to the President, but instead believes it has worsened.

The President said that the negative press has not allowed him to "enjoy" the White House on his first weekend in office, according to an anonymous source who spoke with him also cited in the report.

In his Saturday remarks railing against the media, Spicer included a number of incorrect figures which were quickly highlighted as baseless. Trump, however, thought that Spicer's statement was not forceful enough, according to the Washington Post's report.

Spicer continued to condemn the media's treatment of Donald Trump in his first daily briefing with reporters from the White House on Monday, saying that it is "demoralizing" for the President to see unfavorable coverage.

"There is this constant theme to undercut the enormous support that he has," Spicer said. "I think it's unbelievably frustrating when you're continually told it's not big enough, it's not good enough, you can't win."

Here's the AP article.

Trump dogged by insecurity over popular vote, media coverage

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump holds the most powerful office in the world. But he's dogged by insecurity over his loss of the popular vote in the election and a persistent frustration that the legitimacy of his presidency is being challenged by Democrats and the media, aides and associates say.

Trump's fixation has been a drag on the momentum of his opening days in office, with his exaggerations about inauguration crowds and false assertions about illegal balloting intruding on advisers' plans to launch his presidency with a flurry of actions on the economy. His spokesman Sean Spicer has twice stepped into the fray himself, including on Tuesday, when he doubled down on Trump's false claim that he lost the popular vote because 3 million to 5 million people living in the U.S. illegally cast ballots.

"He believes what he believes based on the information he was provided," said Spicer, who provided no evidence to back up the president's statements. All 50 states and the District of Columbia have finalized their election results with no reports of the kind of widespread fraud that Trump is alleging.

If the president's claim were true it would mark the most significant election fraud in U.S. history — and ironically, would raise the same questions about Trump's legitimacy that he's trying to avoid. Yet Spicer repeatedly sidestepped questions about whether the Trump administration would investigate the allegations pushed by the president.

"Anything is possible," he said.

Remember when folks on this board ripped Hillary for crying the night after losing the election?

This guy freaking won. And he's still crying. And throwing Trumper tantrums.

• Fire 4