Dems Rebuild

2 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

I didnt need to. I got the jist of it. Is there a part I should be looking at?

Maybe just about everything past the "they are taking away my gun" quote (thanks Beto).

It goes into the statistics of the counties and how they voted last time...etc.  

It's more than...oh, we talked to a few scared gun owners.

• 1 month later...

She will take over for Bernie once this election is over should he lose. A progressive that fights harder than him, especially against the GOP. A progressive that gets her message across better than him. I feel sorry for the corporate dems once he steps aside and she takes her rightful place as the next progressive champion.

• Thanks 1
  • 5 months later...

32 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Seems dumb for him to run against Markey, but Kennedy co-sponsered the green new deal and medicare for all - so to say they're kicking Markey out for sponsoring the green new deal seems not accurate. I'll admit Kennedy's run seems more like a grab at more power, and it could be argued he's jumping on the progressive bandwagon for votes. But policy wise Kennedy and Markey are very, very similar. 

1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Seems dumb for him to run against Markey, but Kennedy co-sponsered the green new deal and medicare for all - so to say they're kicking Markey out for sponsoring the green new deal seems not accurate. I'll admit Kennedy's run seems more like a grab at more power, and it could be argued he's jumping on the progressive bandwagon for votes. But policy wise Kennedy and Markey are very, very similar. 

I think Kennedy is all talk and won't actually do anything, while Markey is pushing for progressive policies like GND. And the DNC in not following their own rules about blackballing anyone primarying an incumbent is the height of hypocrisy.