Memorial Stadium video boards/ribbon board upgrades

Some fans will also enjoy wider seats, as seat width expansion has been changing Memorial Stadium's fan experience. The entire upper north stadium, rows 80 and above will now have a seat width ranging from 22-24 inches from the previous 18 inches. Along with the north seating completion for 2017, Section 14 in south stadium, rows 16-98, will have seat widths increase from 18 inches to 20-22 inches.

Huskers.com

Any guesses how many seats this eliminated?

Just walked into the stadium to see how far along they've gotten, so these pics are minutes old. The Big Screen in North Stadium is in, and they've got some of the ribbon boards in. Can't wait to see the wrap-around screens, but they're not installing them yet.

Fmx6CiU.jpg

sw3ReUY.jpg

tB1eANZ.jpg

• Fire 2

Some fans will also enjoy wider seats, as seat width expansion has been changing Memorial Stadium's fan experience. The entire upper north stadium, rows 80 and above will now have a seat width ranging from 22-24 inches from the previous 18 inches. Along with the north seating completion for 2017, Section 14 in south stadium, rows 16-98, will have seat widths increase from 18 inches to 20-22 inches.

Huskers.com

Any guesses how many seats this eliminated?

When the did the same thing in North Stadium two years ago, it eliminated about 1,100 seats. That was only for the top 20 rows (80-99) as noted above.

This appears to be just one section and it's a pretty small section bordering the student section. I doubt it's more than a couple hundred.

Just walked into the stadium to see how far along they've gotten, so these pics are minutes old. The Big Screen in North Stadium is in, and they've got some of the ribbon boards in. Can't wait to see the wrap-around screens, but they're not installing them yet.

NICE! (your 1st and 2nd pictures).

The only eyesore IMO ...... remove 100 yards construction barrier (ugly) and then plant real Red Robin hedges ala Georgia Stadium.

Plus built-in urinate device !

316286_2437523387902_1546272615_2618253_

• 1 month later...

These are going to be great for those of us who sit in North Stadium. I may be able to see the big screen from my new seats, but it's a pain to turn around all the time. We'll be close to the western-most of these new screens. I am excite.

Another angle.

• Fire 1