Memorial Stadium video boards/ribbon board upgrades

Do any other stadiums have those wraparound boards? Or is NU the first?

It doesn't look any different than electronic signage you see in many other places. Makes me think of the hundreds of digital billboards in NYC.

Yes, I'm aware of their existence elsewhere, however I was asking if they're used in a similar fashion in other stadiums.

• Fire 1

That's really sweet of the athletic department to go out of their way to appease the old man that wonders aimlessly around Memorial Stadium, making constant corky demands of anyone with a red polo and camera..... #NoPlaceLikeNebraska

* wanders

* quirky

Not so old that I can't correct the likes of this.

#BoomRoasted

That's really sweet of the athletic department to go out of their way to appease the old man that wonders aimlessly around Memorial Stadium, making constant corky demands of anyone with a red polo and camera..... #NoPlaceLikeNebraska

* wanders* quirkyNot so old that I can't correct the likes of this.#BoomRoasted

Haha! You got me on "wonders", but I stand by "corky" (I've lived in Missourah most of my life after all)

Wrap around screens ..... I don't like it. Actually remove all four existing mini video boards ...... IMO

https://forum.huskermax.com/index.php?threads/photo-one-of-the-two-new-wrap-around-video-boards-in-north-stadium.96538/ (scroll down to post #13)

Years ago, Ohio State tried to erect videos on top of horseshoe pillars but axed due to fans' protest during stadium renovate project.

Wrap around screens ..... I don't like it. Actually remove all four existing mini video boards ...... IMO

https://forum.huskermax.com/index.php?threads/photo-one-of-the-two-new-wrap-around-video-boards-in-north-stadium.96538/ (scroll down to post #13)

Years ago, Ohio State tried to erect videos on top of horseshoe pillars but axed due to fans' protest during stadium renovate project.

Did you just cite yourself as a source? I don't remember that being part of past renovation plans at the 'shoe but I could be wrong.