Does this team even care???

Apathy

Im sure this was addressed in one of the threads, but what was up with Tommy and Stanley getting into it? Are the younger wideouts frustrated they have an inaccurate QB?

I thought Tommy got after him for not catching a pass that probably could have been caught. Isn't Tommy known to call guys out? I'm not sure if anything gets thrown back when he overthrows guys that are free

Im sure this was addressed in one of the threads, but what was up with Tommy and Stanley getting into it? Are the younger wideouts frustrated they have an inaccurate QB?

I thought Tommy got after him for not catching a pass that probably could have been caught. Isn't Tommy known to call guys out? I'm not sure if anything gets thrown back when he overthrows guys that are free

What looks like an overthrow can be a poor route as often as not.

There is definitely an attitude problem that has taken root over the years. As the season plays out I believe they figure out which games they can win to get to a certain win total. The other games they just give up when things start going bad. They have no pride when it comes to getting blown out. I'm sure they are happy with their 9 wins but as fans we know they accomplished very little beyond not having a losing season. They should be unranked at seasons end unless they beat a decent team in a bowl. They will never achieve anything close to greatness until they set their goals higher.

Losing by 30 tonight was purely a product of bad coaching. THey did nothing to stem the tide with their offensive playcalling and our defensive scheme has always been flawed. It was just exposed tonight for the ridiculously vanilla, predictable system that it is.

And you're nuts if you don't think championships aren't the goal, top to bottom.

But guess what, championships are the goal top to bottom across college football.

You're actually making a lot of sense to me right now

Well you're Patricks mother so I'm sure he does make sense to you.

Something was off. The Stanley Morgan blow up in the first quarter was odd. Think there may have been some other things going on in their heads.

Bingo. Never seen that before with this team.

It's obvious isn't it. Stanley blowing up like that was a sure sign of his "not caring" attitude.
I would say his blowing up was the complete opposite of "not caring"
  • Fire 5

My brother and I were speculating on the Morgan blowup early, couldn't figure out what he would be so upset at...

Then I came up with this: "hey Tommy, you're f'ing hurt. But if you're going to play then play 100%. You threw the ball too early even though I had a step on that guy because you were afraid of that LB coming in on you. You know you're going to get hit so take the the hit and throw me the damn ball or GET THE f#*k OUT OF THE GAME."

Probably very close to that.....

My speculation was the cameras missed TA's first snipe at Morgan for not looking in time (or something similar) and only caught Morgan's indignance at that comment from TA.

• Fire 2

My brother and I were speculating on the Morgan blowup early, couldn't figure out what he would be so upset at...

Then I came up with this: "hey Tommy, you're f'ing hurt. But if you're going to play then play 100%. You threw the ball too early even though I had a step on that guy because you were afraid of that LB coming in on you. You know you're going to get hit so take the the hit and throw me the damn ball or GET THE f#*k OUT OF THE GAME."

Probably very close to that.....

My speculation was the cameras missed TA's first snipe at Morgan for not looking in time (or something similar) and only caught Morgan's indignance at that comment from TA.

Probably. That was pretty much a perfect throw from Tommy. I don't know why he would need to wait any longer or throw that ball any differently.

I love how recruiting rankings become gospel accurate truth that accounts for 1 of 2 factors into a team's success whenever cm husker sees an opportunity to sh#t on Mike Riley's staff.

And then recruiting rankings become a shoddy, unreliable factor whenever cm husker can't use them to sh#t on Mike Riley's staff.

• Fire 7