Trump Inauguration

Why all the posts showing fewer people compared to Obama's inauguration? Does everyone realize the political makeup of DC is practically all democrat and recognize that one was for the first black President and the other is just another old white guy? Did anyone actually think the crowd would rival Obama's crowd? smh

Or, is this just preemptive posting for when Trump claims it was the most huuuge event evar?

Edit- or should I say when he manipulates the photos to make it look huuuge...

• Fire 3

Why all the posts showing fewer people compared to Obama's inauguration? Does everyone realize the political makeup of DC is practically all democrat and recognize that one was for the first black President and the other is just another old white guy? Did anyone actually think the crowd would rival Obama's crowd? smh

Or, is this just preemptive posting for when Trump claims it was the most huuuge event evar?

• Fire 2

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/820450166331346944

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/821342600322043905

He does have an ego problem, that's for sure.

But I sure would hope he views it as a big day.

Mr. and Mrs. Biden taking the train back to Delaware. That is awesome.

That is cool!
Joe always wanted to make public trains a big thing.

Not sure where you live but I wish public transportation was bigger in Omaha and a train from Omaha to Lincoln would be f'ing AWESOME on game day.