Trump Inauguration

Thanks Knapplc!

Not to draw it out, but one of the biggest factors was hyperinflation and a fragile economy backed by foreign loans creating a lot of boom/bust cycles in the 1920s/1930s for Germany. Before Hitler came to power, Hindenburg routinely disbanded the Reichstag. It was barely a republic to begin with and a very weak one at best.

I think there are some fair comparisons between Trump and any fascist leaders rise to power. Hitler & Hitler's Germany, while the most sensational and well-studied, are not quite the most apt comparison. I would say Mussolini or Franco are more appropriate for comparison to this point...

• Fire 2

And a fear mongering article from a non-credible site won't convince me otherwise.

Quite ironic for a Trump supporter to say.

I do not consider myself a Trump supporter. I consider myself a conservative who was forced to vote for Trump after the sh#t fest that was the primaries.

And a fear mongering article from a non-credible site won't convince me otherwise.

I do not consider myself a Trump supporter. I consider myself a conservative who was forced to vote for Trump after the sh#t fest that was the primaries.

Edit: my first paragraph was horribly written so I got rid of the damn thing. I hope what I left gets my question across...

Why I decided to vote for Hillary:

Like Kasich, she would respect and uphold the Iran Nuclear Agreement. More than likely making the world a little safer.

Like Kasich, she would openly respect and defend the "law of the land" in Marriage Equality. Not putting good, hard-working families in disarray.

Like Kasich, her main goal wasn't to create chaos in the health markets. They wanted change, but "thought out" change and work to make the system better.

Like Kasich, she wanted to maintain a strong stance on the global stage. America is the most influential nation on the planet, use it to our advantage.

Like Kasich, she seemed mentally stable. :)

(list list isn't all-inclusive of my reasoning, but hopefully shows enough of my though process)

That said, I'm curious why you felt the need, "as a conservative", to vote for Trump?

• Fire 1

I think it'd be useful to delineate the different ways you're opposed to (or aligned with, given that you did vote for him) Trump. Just to sort of outline where you stand, as there are a lot of different stances that fit into what you've described.

• Fire 1

Also appears Trump didn't salute. There is also a photo of Melina just standing their and not suluting as military members pass by her Trump and the Pence's

Trump did salute one of them near the beginning.

On the video itself (not aimed at you): not all women give a crap whether guys help them out of a car or up stairs.

I really didn't like people overanalysing every little blink Obama made and I don't like it with Trump either. There are plenty of awful things about him. Nitpicking about things like this will just water down all of the legitimate complaints.

Good to see Obama showing his typical grace on the way out. It must be incredibly difficult on a personal level to greet and pose with a man who attacked him the way Trump did.

You've got to wonder how healthy Trump and Melania's marriage is at this point. He's long been known as a womanizer. But I'd imagine the Access Hollywood tape was really tough to deal with for her. Regardless of politics, you've got to feel for her on that. The loads of women that have come forward accusing him of sexual misconduct, with many of them allegedly occurring during their marriage.

And then the whole dossier thing...

Of course, I've read that she didn't really want him to run at all, so that could be it as well...

Edit: my first paragraph was horribly written so I got rid of the damn thing. I hope what I left gets my question across...

Why I decided to vote for Hillary:

Like Kasich, she would respect and uphold the Iran Nuclear Agreement. More than likely making the world a little safer.

Like Kasich, she would openly respect and defend the "law of the land" in Marriage Equality. Not putting good, hard-working families in disarray.

Like Kasich, her main goal wasn't to create chaos in the health markets. They wanted change, but "thought out" change and work to make the system better.

Like Kasich, she wanted to maintain a strong stance on the global stage. America is the most influential nation on the planet, use it to our advantage.

Like Kasich, she seemed mentally stable. :)

(list list isn't all-inclusive of my reasoning, but hopefully shows enough of my though process)

That said, I'm curious why you felt the need, "as a conservative", to vote for Trump?

She has broken numerous laws and is just overall corrupt. I did not want that in office.