The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Yeah, but Fox is playing to a crowd of chem trail and Jewish Space Laser believers, so the funny part how many people won't get the joke.  

The same people also believe BLM rioters killed 30 police officers, unlike the peaceful J6 protestors. 

What's up with these people? 

You had 8 ambush killings in 2021, 12 in 2022 and 6 died in ambush /riot killings in 2020.  

The recent phenomenon started summer of 2020.  Wonder what else stated then.  Wonder what rhetoric is common amongst those who participated in the riots (not the peaceful protests).  So it looks like I was off by a handful.   Sorry

https://abc7chicago.com/amp/police-officers-killed-in-2021-fbi-crime-statistics-how-many/11468095/

https://www.cleveland19.com/2023/01/18/officer-line-of-duty-deaths-dropped-2022-deadly-ambushes-rose/?outputType=amp

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Eavesdropping on a very intellectual conversation at the coffee shop this morning: a few old guys are arguing that the charges against Trump are not valid because any plan to throw out the results of the election would be so stupid that Republicans would not have fallen for it. :lol:

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And, especially when this isn't just some random dog.  It's a working dog that is helping with the effort.

It's just one more idiotic faux outrage issues from the MAGA.

I take solace in the fact that if I still supported this GOP I would be insulted by the “right wing” media and the way they talk to “their side”.  They also believe current GOP voters are idiots.  However, they are trying to cheer it on rather than say “hey, we’re better than this; here’s why”.

A huge chunk of America is lost.  It’s sad.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1