Trump Legal Troubles

6 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

"Secret Service to decide if he will be cuffed or not."  Damn.  I just want to see his perp walk complete with leg irons, shaved head, and orange jumpsuit matching his spray tan.  My life would be complete.  

But really?  Who hasn't been frog walked into court on felony charges?

• Oh Yeah! 3
  • TBH 1

39 minutes ago, commando said:

he is calling for violence again

No, no, no. He just told a guy to do a thing. It ain't his fault if the guy doing the thing didn't understand and gave em a bumb on the head a little too hard.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, commando said:

he is calling for violence again

Honestly it will be sorta interesting - Id argue the SUPER Trump nutjobs did January 6th, and they are now either in jail or on parole so who shows up?  

The police plan better be to arrest anyone at the time rather than this "go back and find them with video" after the fact.  Either they're wanted from the last deal or on parole or they're in new trouble.  

And the conspiracy thinker in  me says, tell everyone Tuesday in NY then quietly have the GA folks arrest him Monday in FL for their charges.

• Plus1 2
21 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Agree

I'm going to guess that outside of typical Fox News outrage, the response will be relatively muted.

Republicans will still support him of course - he's a victim of being an America First patriot and the lying, election stealing Democrats weaponized the DOJ in a partisan witch hunt to arrest him. 

What will be interesting is how Fox News frames the coverage - hosts like Tucker hate Trump and regard Republican voters as absolute morons - will they throw Trump aside like a used ragdoll and try to pump DeSantis more or will they continue to cater to an audience they despise?

13 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I'm going to guess that outside of typical Fox News outrage, the response will be relatively muted.

Republicans will still support him of course - he's a victim of being an America First patriot and the lying, election stealing Democrats weaponized the DOJ in a partisan witch hunt to arrest him. 

What will be interesting is how Fox News frames the coverage - hosts like Tucker hate Trump and regard Republican voters as absolute morons - will they throw Trump aside like a used ragdoll and try to pump DeSantis more or will they continue to cater to an audience they despise?

In the end it's a Lose Lose for the GOP (shocker) and a bigly win for the rest of us who know better.  They're all in on the MAGA/Trump train and when he goes down poor little Ronald isn't going to be able to drum up enough support either.  Even if by default.   

• Haha 2