The Republican Utopia

7 minutes ago, commando said:

true

MAGAs like "arrest him!! He's dealing birth control and Plan B!!!"

I do notice they're silent on this but when some putz left a small bag of cocaine they went ballistic.  

• Plus1 1
48 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

MAGAs like "arrest him!! He's dealing birth control and Plan B!!!"

I do notice they're silent on this but when some putz left a small bag of cocaine they went ballistic.  

fentanyl siezed at the border...bad.   fentanyl handed out in the white house....:crickets:

1 hour ago, commando said:

not MAGA enough for the party.  i was told the more reasonable portion of the republican party was taking the party back.  guess that was wrong

I mean if you read the story it paints the picture perfectly. At the state level MAGAists have largely usurped power from the old school establishment GOP in a ton of places. Up here in Michigan some conspiracy nut whackjob in the leader of the state GOP (or was, I think the rest of them got so sick of her they ousted her - she said she wasn't stepping down now that party leaders just do that when they get voted out so not sure where that's at). The state GOP here has gotten a ton of pub for infighting (literally fistfighting at meetings - with injuries!) and is basically broke because they managed their finances like morons.

So in a lot of states the radical fringer grassroots people are in the driver's seats.

Meanwhile Joe effin' Biden is president and is pushing Dems to pass a bipartisan border deal. Dragging his party to the center to do things the old-school way through bipartisan compromise. You know, howe it was done when Congress actually worked well for decades, from FDR pretty much up until Newt Gingrich introduced reflexive obstruction and opposition which is now the norm.

It's exceedingly clear when party is getting crazier and which isn't.

• Plus1 1
15 hours ago, commando said:

talk about a utopia....

Do we know how much different this is than he previous or current WH?  

Though I don’t doubt there is some shenanigans going on with the narcotics.    And most likely with other Admins too 

• TBH 1

12 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

I get tired of all of the people who say they will leave if so and so are elected.  Would love to know if anyone has ever left.

I am pretty sure that anyone sneaking across the southern border has never said that though.

No one has left and more people are dying to get here.  

The only people that don't realize this is the greatest place in the world are crazies on the left/right that live here.

• Plus1 4