The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

I guess there is no chance it could be the product itself, the owner himself, and their own public image. :facepalm:

Why do all of these so called champions of the free market turn around and act like little whiny b!^@h victims when the market forces decide that their products are s#!t?

It's the same energy as kids playing in the cul de sac and the kid that makes up the new game keeps inventing new rules when he's not winning and then rage quits.

• TBH 2
18 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

Why do all of these so called champions of the free market turn around and act like little whiny b!^@h victims when the market forces decide that their products are s#!t?

It's the same energy as kids playing in the cul de sac and the kid that makes up the new game keeps inventing new rules when he's not winning and then rage quits.

Pressing "reset" on the Nintendo when you are losing...I HATED the kids that did that.

Now, when I did it, I did it because there was a glitch or something like that.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why would he be doing this?

A couple of thoughts.  If you are upset about it, why retweet it?  You are doing the same thing.

There is no way the Kremlin doesn't already have the blueprints.  

Anyway, all of these people are insane.

• Fire 1
  • TBH 3
24 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Don’t know.  But he should explain.  

Or, it’s because the nominee didn’t want it. Since, that’s why it died.  

Everyone knows why they voted against it and that reason is Trump wanted it killed.  They're cowards.  Even those trying to claim otherwise known this.  They're just doing what they do...spew MAGA disinformation 

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1
34 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Everyone knows why they voted against it and that reason is Trump wanted it killed.  They're cowards.  Even those trying to claim otherwise known this.  They're just doing what they do...spew MAGA disinformation 

:facepalm:

• Fire 1