The Republican Utopia

It sounds like the Supreme Court justices in WV were legitimately somewhat corrupt. I'm just completely pissed at the obviously partisan choices to fill their seats and flip the court.

I'd add the plan to shut down polling places in a strongly majority black county in Georgia, quite obviously in an attempt to help the Republican governor candidate, that was recently scuttled only after intense public backlash.

Note that all of these actions Moiraine pointed out were carried out by Republicans. The corruption is asymmetrical. 

• Plus1 4

26 minutes ago, Big Red 40 said:

I didnt agree with McCains politics most times,  be you have to admire the person he was . He was a much better man than Trump IMO . Is it true Obama is going to do the eulogy at the funeral , and Trump isn’t invited ? 

Yes, I've heard Obama and W Bush will be giving eulogies and McCain specifically told people he did not want Trump there.

• Plus1 1

On 8/26/2018 at 7:49 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Pretty much sums up my feelings. 

Yes, mine as well.  McCain was respected by people on both sides  - proving you can disagree without being disagreeable .  Trump sees everyone who disagrees wt him as an enemy.