The Republican Utopia

16 hours ago, commando said:

compare her to this democrat in texas

Even though I am republican by trade, I'm voting Beto over Cruz. It is quite impressive to see the flip of the script and Beto's closing in quickly. Just last week, he was within 4% points of Cruz.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, HuskerNBigD said:

Even though I am republican by trade, I'm voting Beto over Cruz. It is quite impressive to see the flip of the script and Beto's closing in quickly. Just last week, he was within 4% points of Cruz.

Awesome! You guys can deserve so much better than a snake like Cruz. Maybe try to convince your family or friends to vote Beto as well? It's going to take everyone and their mother dragging somebody else along the finish line to oust Cruz.

New poll out this morning by Emerson has it as a statistical tie...

• Plus1 1
59 minutes ago, commando said:

the future of the republican utopia? 

Funny that they say McCain was false opposition for the Presidential race. I voted for him! And then vote for Obama's second term. So, he was a pretty bad false opponent, or I'm a nincompoop.

11 hours ago, HuskerNBigD said:

Several months ago I thought he had the chance simply because he was doing decently considering it's Texas and he still had a lot of time for more people to know who he is.

RadioFreeTom nails it again.

What business does any actual conservative have supporting this man? I think it's important to make the distinction between those who support conservatism and those who support Trumpism. The latter seem like they're just just infatuated with the man to the point of fanboying anything he does, because most of the important stuff isn't actually conservative. 

At this rate, fiscal conservatives should just leave to for the Libertarian party and social conservatives can stay to cheer as Trump fights his culture wars\

I wonder if any of the Republicans in Washington who sweep everything under the rug because of tax cuts or judges or whatever the hell ever experience any twinge of guilt. At this point I'm convinced the vast majority don't care about anything more than simply holding onto power. 

• Plus1 4