The Republican Utopia

It's hysterical hearing the Republicans running for office saying the liberals are full of hate and they have to stop them.

A huge part of the vote this fall is to STOP hate, in the form of perceived racism, sexism, and homophobia by Trump and his policies. It's one of the major things that could increase voter turnout for the Democrats because it's something people are passionate about. Many liberals and just plain anti-Trump voters will be voting against Republicans to fight hate.

It's another example of the Republican party getting their people angry and scared.

4 hours ago, Moiraine said:

It's hysterical hearing the Republicans running for office saying the liberals are full of hate and they have to stop them.

A huge part of the vote this fall is to STOP hate, in the form of perceived racism, sexism, and homophobia by Trump and his policies. It's one of the major things that could increase voter turnout for the Democrats because it's something people are passionate about. Many liberals and just plain anti-Trump voters will be voting against Republicans to fight hate.

It's another example of the Republican party getting their people angry and scared.

Both sides are guilty of ginning up hate against their political enemies. How many times have you heard that Republicans hate minorities, the poor, the elderly, gay and trans people, women, etc.? According to Democratic campaign ads, Republicans want to bring back slavery, plantations, and segregation? Posters here seem to think there’s a plot afoot to put undesirables in camps or simply murder them.

:rolleyes:

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Both sides are guilty of ginning up hate against their political enemies. How many times have you heard that Republicans hate minorities, the poor, the elderly, gay and trans people, women, etc.? According to Democratic campaign ads, Republicans want to bring back slavery, plantations, and segregation? Posters here seem to think there’s a plot afoot to put undesirables in camps or simply murder them.

:rolleyes:

So...if you know this, why do you play into it?

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't. Or more precisely, I try not to. Realizing it's a cynical game both sides play to motivate the idiots on their respective sides is important.

so whenever you demonize a liberal you are proving that you are 1 of the idiots for your respective side?

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't. Or more precisely, I try not to. Realizing it's a cynical game both sides play to motivate the idiots on their respective sides is important.

Youve got to be kidding. 

Thats why in every discussion you go immediately to the most radical stance and act like it’s the predominant goal of the majority of people more liberal than you. 

That plays right into hatred of the other side. 

And....you support a president that fosters and lives off of building hatred more than any president in my lifetime. 

• Plus1 6
  • Fire 2
8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Youve got to be kidding. 

Thats why in every discussion you go immediately to the most radical stance and act like it’s the predominant goal of the majority of people more liberal than you. 

That plays right into hatred of the other side. 

And....you support a president that fosters and lives off of building hatred more than any president in my lifetime. 

Now that's just plain silly. Trump isn't all that unusual in most respects. I'm only a supporter of some of the things he does.. rather like Ben Sasse really. And liberals are great at self-parody...you don't need any help from me. 

I AM SPARTACUS!!!

:lol:

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Now that's just plain silly. Trump isn't all that unusual in most respects. I'm only a supporter of some of the things he does.. rather like Ben Sasse really. And liberals are great at self-parody...you don't need any help from me. 

I AM SPARTACUS!!!

:lol:

Well.....it’s not silly when I’ve never seen a sitting president or candidate actively promote violence against people who disagree or promote hatred for minorities so much that we have Nazis and KKK marching in our streets in celebration of his election. 

Now, you continually act like those things aren’t happening when multiple posters have shown you that they are. 

You will now come back with another sarcastic remark and move the goal posts and act like I’m some closet liberal.  

We understand that it gets tiring defending this disgusting idiot. 

• Plus1 1