The Republican Utopia

55 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Non-story. Buster nailed it. But at least Cindy Sheehan...er... Fred Guttenberg got to extend his 15 minutes of Twitter fame. I feel bad for the guy's loss, but shamelessly attention whoring like that is downright pathetic.

So you consider it shamelessly attention whoring to extend your hand to someone who's going to have a tremendous say on the laws governing everyone's lives for the next handful of decades & try to chat with them?

Guess I'm an attention whore because I'd have done the same thing.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Non-story. Buster nailed it. But at least Cindy Sheehan...er... Fred Guttenberg got to extend his 15 minutes of Twitter fame. I feel bad for the guy's loss, but shamelessly attention whoring like that is downright pathetic.

You and I agree that this instance is a non issue....but don’t try and lump me in with thinking s father who lost a child to gun violence is an attention whore because he is trying to fix the problem that caused his daughters death. 

• Plus1 4

2 hours ago, Clifford Franklin said:

So you consider it shamelessly attention whoring to extend your hand to someone who's going to have a tremendous say on the laws governing everyone's lives for the next handful of decades & try to chat with them?

Guess I'm an attention whore because I'd have done the same thing.

You really think he was aggressively approaching him at his confirmation hearing to have a substantive discussion about gun policy?

:lol:

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

You and I agree that this instance is a non issue....but don’t try and lump me in with thinking s father who lost a child to gun violence is an attention whore because he is trying to fix the problem that caused his daughters death. 

Please explain how you think his actions were designed to create meaningful change. The guy was just looking for a photo for his Twitter feed. Mission accomplished I guess.

15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Please explain how you think his actions were designed to create meaningful change. The guy was just looking for a photo for his Twitter feed. Mission accomplished I guess.

so you also have ESP and can know someone elses thoughts?  

11 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm not talking about just this incident.  Your comment claiming he is an attention whore implies everything he has done since his daughter was slaughtered was for no reason other than to get attention.

I believe no such thing and still support his efforts.

• Plus1 2