The Republican Utopia

On 9/5/2018 at 1:19 PM, BigRedBuster said:

The guy lost his F*ing child in a meaningless shooting that nobody in power seems to care about fixing.

If you can't figure out his intentions....then that speaks volumes about the entire Republican pro gun movement that chooses to demonize anyone who is affected by gun violence and chooses to speak out about it....no matter if it's this guy or kids from florida or anyone else.

It's a pretty bad look actually.

Yeah, so how do we go about fixing it? By banning virtually all guns, as some of these know-nothing wackos suggest? How about by being used as a stage prop at a Senate hearing where you can accost a Supreme Court nominee and then whine about being ignored?

Those both seem like GREAT ways to address the problem. 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah, so how do we go about fixing it? By banning virtually all guns, as some of these know-nothing wackos suggest? How about by being used as a stage prop at a Senate hearing where you can accost a Supreme Court nominee and then whine about being ignored?

Yes, because wanting backround checks and bumpstocks banned=banning virtually all guns

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2
9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

a very fine example of hyperbole 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2
9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

So let me see if I understand your positions

Illegal immigrants are coming into our country and committing crimes.  So we need to increase border security and deportations and basically reform our immigration laws.

People WITH GUNS are killing people pretty much daily, sometimes in mass quantities, and there is nothing that can be done with guns.

got it

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 2

1 hour ago, StPaulHusker said:

So let me see if I understand your positions

Illegal immigrants are coming into our country and committing crimes.  So we need to increase border security and deportations and basically reform our immigration laws.

People WITH GUNS are killing people pretty much daily, sometimes in mass quantities, and there is nothing that can be done with guns.

got it

In both cases, we deal with THE PEOPLE causing the problem. #NotComplicated

12 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

How about we start by having good discussion instead of hyperbole and insults. 

Then, we can discuss reasonable regulations that actually would at least help prevent these people from getting guns. 

Then, we could even invest money in mental health issues. 

Or.....we can sit around and do nothing but throw insults back and forth. 

What’s your solution????

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

How about we start by having good discussion instead of hyperbole and insults. 

Then, we can discuss reasonable regulations that actually would at least help prevent these people from getting guns. 

Then, we could even invest money in mental health issues. 

Or.....we can sit around and do nothing but throw insults back and forth. 

What’s your solution????

I’ve posted my solution multiple times. It’s far too brilliant, logical, and well thought out to ever be seriously considered.

13 hours ago, commando said:

well duh....ric thinks all true red blooded patriotic americans should take their huge stash of guns to the border and shoot illegals as they try to cross the border.  many far right conservatives would be very happy with that final solution.  many are saying it.

Yeah, just stop please...