The Republican Utopia

2 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Do I believe everything Trump or any politician says?  No.

Do I believe those who hate Trump so much they only find negative things to say about him and refuse to acknowledge his many successes as POTUS?  A way bigger no. These are the scary members of our society...they have such hatred toward him they are willing to do anything to bring him down.  Do you consider yourself a member of this group?

I am still waiting for your answer to this question too.

2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I am still waiting for your answer to this question too.

Am I willing to do anything to bring him down??  Is that a serious question?  Anything includes some pretty illegal and disgusting stuff. 

I wont be doing anything to “bring him down” because I’m simply a single voter in a state where our votes for president mean nothing. 

Are you thinking king in part of the mythical “deep State”?  :lol:

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Am I willing to do anything to bring him down??  Is that a serious question?  Anything includes some pretty illegal and disgusting stuff. 

I wont be doing anything to “bring him down” because I’m simply a single voter in a state where our votes for president mean nothing. 

Are you thinking king in part of the mythical “deep State”?  :lol:

C'mon that is a dodge. Bring him down as i  criticize him anyway you can so you can help discourage others from voting for him. The question is pretty simple....do you consider yourself part of the Resistance movement.

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

His tax breaks have helped continue what Obama started with unemployment. 

Your turn. 

Hey I have already given a few positives for Obama and Clinton...you gave one and had a qualifier tied to it about Obama.  I could have mentioned that Obama could have never caught Obama without the intelligence gathering program implemented by Bush that Obama opposed, but I just stated the outcome.  So please share more on the successes of Trump.

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

C'mon that is a dodge. Bring him down as i  criticize him anyway you can so you can help discourage others from voting for him. The question is pretty simple....do you consider yourself part of the Resistance movement.

Hell yes I’ll discourage people from voting for him. 

So so now that is some treasonous act to speak out about a disgusting human being in power?  

Im pretty fine with being in the other side of support for a politician than the KKK and Neo Nazis. 

But it that doesn’t mean I “will do anything to bring him down”. 

Ygat wuestion is is a prime example of the combatant crap Trump has promoted with anyone who disagrees with him. 

To him, anyone who disagrees with him is an enemy of the US. Is that your opinion?

Hey I have already given a few positives for Obama and Clinton...you gave one and had a qualifier tied to it about Obama.  I could have mentioned that Obama could have never caught Obama without the intelligence gathering program implemented by Bush that Obama opposed, but I just stated the outcome.  So please share more on the successes of Trump.

You gave one for Obama. I gave one for trump. 

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Hell yes I’ll discourage people from voting for him. 

So so now that is some treasonous act to speak out about a disgusting human being in power?  

Im pretty fine with being in the other side of support for a politician than the KKK and Neo Nazis. 

But it that doesn’t mean I “will do anything to bring him down”. 

Ygat wuestion is is a prime example of the combatant crap Trump has promoted with anyone who disagrees with him. 

To him, anyone who disagrees with him is an enemy of the US. Is that your opinion?

You gave one for Obama. I gave one for trump. 

Thanks for being up front about being part of the Resistance. I assumed you were based upon what I have read in here. As for suggesting Trump is a proponent of the KKK, that is where being a member of the Resistance goes over the top. This is just another example of why more are moving to the GOP....because they are tired of the allegations that Trump has close ties to the KKK or neo-Nazis.  I have a lot of questions about Obamas promotion of BLM and some of their racist comments but would not come out and say Obama was a member of the Black Panthers or some group like that. This continued overreach from the triggered Resistance is what keeps getting them in trouble.

People like to bitch and moan about P&R being a leftist echo chamber or whatever silly terminology people want to use.

It's not the fault of the not-super-hyper-right people in here that when a handful of overzealous hard right folks start taking up residence in here the quality of dialogue and standard for good conversation plummets off a cliff. As an independent it makes me want to pull my hair out and I have to fight every tendency to generalize anyone far right as drinking some dangerously kooky kool-aid that inhibits all critical thinking. 

Dear god what a mess. I have tons and tons of great, intelligent, stimulating conversations with people I strongly disagree with on the right and the left on a pretty frequent basis. It's a shame that one side on Huskerboard, to quote the President, is, "...not sending their best." They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're brining those problems with us. They're bringing unintelligence. They're bringing ad hominem. They're bringing a total disregard for fact and truth. They're trolls. And some, I assume, are good people.

• Plus1 4
5 hours ago, Landlord said:

People like to bitch and moan about P&R being a leftist echo chamber or whatever silly terminology people want to use.

It's not the fault of the not-super-hyper-right people in here that when a handful of overzealous hard right folks start taking up residence in here the quality of dialogue and standard for good conversation plummets off a cliff. As an independent it makes me want to pull my hair out and I have to fight every tendency to generalize anyone far right as drinking some dangerously kooky kool-aid that inhibits all critical thinking. 

Dear god what a mess. I have tons and tons of great, intelligent, stimulating conversations with people I strongly disagree with on the right and the left on a pretty frequent basis. It's a shame that one side on Huskerboard, to quote the President, is, "...not sending their best." They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're brining those problems with us. They're bringing unintelligence. They're bringing ad hominem. They're bringing a total disregard for fact and truth. They're trolls. And some, I assume, are good people.

And this is a prime example of why more on the right refuse to engage in this forum. If you offer a different point of view and provide facts or examples you are labeled a troll. Meanwhile, the countless Trump-bashing threads in here goes unchecked by self-proclaimed "Independents."  Since you are so Independent please share with me your top 5 accomplishments of the Trump Presidency so far regarding how he has improved this country.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

And this is a prime example of why more on the right refuse to engage in this forum. If you offer a different point of view and provide facts or examples you are labeled a troll. Meanwhile, the countless Trump-bashing threads in here goes unchecked by self-proclaimed "Independents."  Since you are so Independent please share with me your top 5 accomplishments of the Trump Presidency so far regarding how he has improved this country.

You have not provided any facts. You never do. It's always baseless hyperbole spewed straight from whatever fraud news source you subscribe to. That's why you will always leave here disappointed.

• Plus1 4

9 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Thanks for being up front about being part of the Resistance. I assumed you were based upon what I have read in here. As for suggesting Trump is a proponent of the KKK, that is where being a member of the Resistance goes over the top. This is just another example of why more are moving to the GOP....because they are tired of the allegations that Trump has close ties to the KKK or neo-Nazis.  I have a lot of questions about Obamas promotion of BLM and some of their racist comments but would not come out and say Obama was a member of the Black Panthers or some group like that. This continued overreach from the triggered Resistance is what keeps getting them in trouble.

So....anyone who doesn't want to vote for Trump is "part of the resistance"?

What is this, 1930 Germany?

Where did I say that Trump is a member of the KKK or Neo-Nazis?

However, those groups are extremely happy he is President.  I said they support him.  I didn't say anything about his membership or how much he is personally involved in the groups.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, HuskerNation1 said:

But yet....you accuse me of being part of some deep state "resistance".  Which, I have to assume you mean I'm anti American because I don't like Trump and don't want him to be our President.

I hope you see the irony in that.

And, since you are so open minded, give us either your top 5 accomplishments of Obama OR your top 5 bad things Trump is doing.  I'll let you choose.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, mrandyk said:

You have not provided any facts. You never do. It's always baseless hyperbole spewed straight from whatever fraud news source you subscribe to. That's why you will always leave here disappointed.

In the past couple days I have commented in here I have provided facts about the Kavanaugh hearing and the lack of evidence with Ford. As it relates to other threads I have provided facts about the Right track/Wrong Track trends in this country as well as about the record low unemployment among blacks and hispanics. These are not made up no matter what you want to think.

In the past couple days I have commented in here I have provided facts about the Kavanaugh hearing and the lack of evidence with Ford. As it relates to other threads I have provided facts about the Right track/Wrong Track trends in this country as well as about the record low unemployment among blacks and hispanics. These are not made up no matter what you want to think.

I've read quite a few of your posts and I haven't seen you post any evidence of facts.  You have posted your opinions...which we may disagree with but welcome in the forum.  But...can you point to posts where you have stated facts and backed them up with data?

• Plus1 2