The Republican Utopia

24 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I think both situations are bad if that’s what was going on.  

I assume those that excuse Hillary’s private server as a nothing burger will probably excuse Trump too? 

I don't know.  Was there classified documents on her private server?  Maybe both should go to jail if that's the case.  I'd be fine with that 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes

Well then she needs to be held accountable too.  Anyone in a position of power who puts their self interest about the security of the country and above the integrity of our democracy in any way needs to be prosecuted accordingly.  

• Plus1 1
41 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I think both situations are bad if that’s what was going on.  

I assume those that excuse Hillary’s private server as a nothing burger will probably excuse Trump too? 

Both are technically wrong but both are also pretty small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. I think the hypocrisy of those who were shouting about "her emails" and not doing similar for Trump are telling on themselves.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Both are technically wrong but both are also pretty small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. I think the hypocrisy of those who were shouting about "her emails" and not doing similar for Trump are telling on themselves.

Or, when Ivanka was using a private email account while doing government business.

• Plus1 2