The Republican Utopia

3 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Are you saying MAGA is only a cute slogan for one guy?  Not actually a thing?  I could see that since his greatest accomplishment as president, as even you have indicated, was not completing a wall.

And completely selling out to China in his "trade deal."

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Are you saying MAGA is only a cute slogan for one guy?  Not actually a thing?  I could see that since his greatest accomplishment as president, as even you have indicated, was not completing a wall.

I’m saying what I said:dunno…..TDS.  I mean the slogan letters have specific words attached to them.  Will Ecuador be using it soon?  Venezuela?  Maybe Sudan or Sweden?  Why wouldn’t people from another country use America in a slogan.   Maybe i should have said peak TDS.  

• Plus1 2
23 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m saying what I said:dunno…..TDS.  I mean the slogan letters have specific words attached to them.  Will Ecuador be using it soon?  Venezuela?  Maybe Sudan or Sweden?  Why wouldn’t people from another country use America in a slogan.   Maybe i should have said peak TDS.  

Ecuador or Venezuela technically could.  But it would definitely be weird for Sudan or Sweden since they aren't on an American continent...

#makepointlesscomments  #getuselessconversation  #whatilivefor

• Plus1 4
22 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Lol...you do know America can refer to more than just the USA right?   

• Plus1 1

34 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Lol....yep no MAGAs there in Torontofile-20220210-13-mgmq84.jpeg.483026c1836759940f04eba9cba462f0.jpeg

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, funhusker said:

Ecuador or Venezuela technically could.  But it would definitely be weird for Sudan or Sweden since they aren't on an American continent...

#makepointlesscomments  #getuselessconversation  #whatilivefor

#knowwhatyouspeakof #tryandtrollbetter #VenezuelahasneverbeenknownasAmerica #NeitherhasEcuador 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Lol...you do know America can refer to more than just the USA right?   

LOL, you do know when someone from a foreign country says “I’m going to America” they always mean USA:dunno    Right? 

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Lol....yep no MAGAs there in Torontofile-20220210-13-mgmq84.jpeg.483026c1836759940f04eba9cba462f0.jpeg

#PeakTDS

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Scarlet said:

I could see that since his greatest accomplishment as president, as even you have indicated

When did I indicate this?  

edit to include full quote:

I could see that since his greatest accomplishment as president, as even you have indicated, was not completing a wall.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, funhusker said:

But there is only one Merica!

MMGA!!!!!!

#goodslogan

18 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Screenshot_20220215-082809.thumb.png.51090a61b394d1b5cba343194292b9ea.png

Why did you not include the actual initial question that @funhuskerasked?   Hint…because it would show you making s#!t up again.   The question he asked was what made Trump different than others in the 2016 Primary, NOT what I thought was his greatest accomplishment.   Be better.  

• Plus1 1
58 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No the question was this

But what about you?

Do you think there are things that Trump got done that any of the other 17 candidates wouldn’t have?

I'm reading that as  "things Trump got done" which would be pretty tough to know during the 2016 primary.  

42 minutes ago, knapplc said:

eehhhh….not a very good point.

My tiny company got in on some of that PPP money. (Thank you all BTW). We’re not a corporation and I can honestly say that is the first time any deal like that has benefited me or my company. And yes my prices have been steadily increasing ever since because my costs are increasing, ridiculously so in some cases. At this point, the record inflation belongs more at the feet of one Mr. Joe Biden.

And anyway this more deservingly belongs in a “Our whole government is effed up utopia” thread.

• Plus1 1