The Republican Utopia

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

He was literally eating some documents, according to reports. 

I know he needs more fiber in his diet, but c'mon, man!

Rosner-Fast-Food-Trump.jpg

That picture always made me :laughpound    

Football Team Expectation:  Lunch at the White House - Got to be exceptional and once in a life time meal

Trump:   I love fast food.  These guys will love fast food too. That is what they are use to eating as students.   This will be the Greatest Lunch of all time Yuge!

Football Team:  We wasted our time to come to the WH only to eat fast food burgers on fine china :facepalm:  He could have at least made it more memorable by providing a 

:Runza2:

• Plus1 2

5 minutes ago, commando said:

might be better to have these cameras on our representatives rather than our teachers

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/iowa-bill-require-cameras-public-school-classrooms-rcna14789

Oh man...this is where you losers (not you but these losers) are going to create my dream!

Travelling teachers!!  I can't wait to start making 3k a week to teach in other states while you dorks pay the taxes for it!

What should I buy first???

• Plus1 3

6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Now Canadians want to Make America Great Again??  Next level TDS 

Are you saying MAGA is only a cute slogan for one guy?  Not actually a thing?  I could see that since his greatest accomplishment as president, as even you have indicated, was not completing a wall.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1