The Republican Utopia

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I would agree here.  Hypocrisy on both sides abound.  I’m hypocritical at times.  It’s human nature. 

Yes, it's very difficult to see hypocrisy in ourselves.  I'm guilty of it.  It's something that we all need to fight against within how we think and what we say and do.  

• Plus1 1

OPED = are we seeing the end of Trumpism or the end of the GOP??   At this point I'd say end of GOP as Trump still has massive support and a stranglehold on the 

RNC leadership.   When the RNC censors people of conscience and people who standby the truth and act responsibly, you know the party is breathing its last breaths. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/is-this-the-beginning-of-the-end-for-trumpism-or-the-republican-party/ar-AATDOky?ocid=entnewsntp

• Haha 1

On 2/8/2022 at 8:01 AM, Scarlet said:

Trigger warning.  This about Trumpism and the Trumpists' continuing effort to deflect about their involvement in the Jan 6 seditious conspiracy. 

It is 1984 my friends and Orwell saw the GOP of the present.  These guys are bat crazy and dangerous.  They are re-enforcing the lie of the cult which makes it all the more difficult to eradicate from society.   For this reason alone, the Dems need to hold the house.  

I think this applies

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

It is 1984 my friends and Orwell saw the GOP of the present.  These guys are bat crazy and dangerous.  They are re-enforcing the lie of the cult which makes it all the more difficult to eradicate from society.   For this reason alone, the Dems need to hold the house.  

I think this applies

Here's another loon 

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1