The Republican Utopia

2 hours ago, TGHusker said:

You know he’s still the president. The my pillow guy probably has a new date set for him to go back and claim his throne 

At this point, why stop committing crimes?

Republican voters simply do not care about pesky "laws". Trump could literally punch a Republican voter in the face, blame Nancy Pelosi, and they'd vote for him while believing him.

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

At this point, why stop committing crimes?

Republican voters simply do not care about pesky "laws". Trump could literally punch a Republican voter in the face, blame Nancy Pelosi, and they'd vote for him while believing him.

I’ve been voting since 1974 and I’ve never seen anything anywhere close to this type of cult like loyalty. It would be creepy scary only  if it weren’t so dangerous to our republic 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Get involved with politics as a business and this stuff happens. 

Lindell went way beyond just getting involved with politics.  He attached to the Big Lie and took it to the Nth degree.  The guy just acts certifiably nuts.   Who the heck would want to support his business?  I think many people don’t have a problem with different political views of business owners as long as they’re respectful and somewhat open minded.   

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1