The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:
I like how the Judiciary Committee letterhead is used and that the conclusion of the letter has a reminder that this committee has jurisdiction over the DOJ, but the only actual Judiciary Committee member to sign the letter is known Trump mouthpiece Jim Jordan.  If I'm Jerry Nadler, I'd move to censure Jordan for misrepresenting the actual committee in this manner.  Truly pathetic.

Seriously, how can anyone actually not be embarrassed to admit they are a member of the republican party these days?  The Dems are far from perfect, but at least they're not being led by a bunch of corrupt clowns.

• Plus1 3
10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

Incidentally, she also will not release the results of the probe into whether CRT is being taught in SD schools.

Either way, I'm sure this will help the teacher shortage in the state with nearly the worst pay in the country.

If ever there were a person who embodied solutions looking for problems. Worst f#&%ing governor ever.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mrandyk said:

Incidentally, she also will not release the results of the probe into whether CRT is being taught in SD schools.

Either way, I'm sure this will help the teacher shortage in the state with nearly the worst pay in the country.

If ever there were a person who embodied solutions looking for problems. Worst f#&%ing governor ever.

Full-blown sprint towards Orwell by the GOP at this point.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

Full-blown sprint towards Orwell by the GOP at this point.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Only missed it by 38 years.

• Plus1 1