The Republican Utopia

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

See….what we need is fewer people. If there were only 10 people in the world and one guy killed the other nine, that would be better than and city in the world.  

Problem solved!

Side note, I sort of thought Trump would just go away and not run again.  Then when he did announce he was running I figured that he would easily get beat out by another R.

Now, is there a chance he is gaining voters with this indictment?  

I just want him to go away already so the 99% of the normal people in the US can have a break.

• Oh Yeah! 1

24 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Problem solved!

Side note, I sort of thought Trump would just go away and not run again.  Then when he did announce he was running I figured that he would easily get beat out by another R.

Now, is there a chance he is gaining voters with this indictment?  

I just want him to go away already so the 99% of the normal people in the US can have a break.

it's amazing.  the more crimes trump commits the more support he gets among  the republican party

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, teachercd said:

33% so I can help pay for better things.  What about you?

The only thing I won't do is pay that extra dollar for f#&%ing wildlife help...f#&% those animals

Does that poster want to pay 33% tax rate on $1 or 25% tax rate on $10,000? 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

what the f#&% happened to the republican party?  now democracy is not a good thing.   i can see now why parties die out.    i hope the republican party goes the way of the wigs (or is it whigs?  i can't recall) and fades away.  i was a part of it for so long now it seems like it's part of the axis of evil that reagan talked about.

• TBH 2
12 minutes ago, commando said:

what the f#&% happened to the republican party?  now democracy is not a good thing.   i can see now why parties die out.    i hope the republican party goes the way of the wigs (or is it whigs?  i can't recall) and fades away.  i was a part of it for so long now it seems like it's part of the axis of evil that reagan talked about.

So…..Republicans elect a bully. He does things that cause him to be indicted. Thru then cry because they feel bullied. 

24 minutes ago, commando said:

Whigs

3-4 US Presidents were Whigs...Lincoln was in that party for a bit too!

I think the Constitutional party and the Southern democrat party were around too!  

10 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:
18 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Being okay with expelling members of the opposition party in a gross display of being authoritarian and antidemocratic is the absolute peak @Archy1221.

Now being ok with politicians leading mobs of people into interrupting official proceeding is peak @Dr. Strangelove  What a 180 from 2021.  I guess it just matters what party is involved on whether it’s ok or not :dunno

10 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Anybody who has a brain not completely melted by right wing news can see that's what's happening here.

I agree.  A rule change happened and he followed the rules of the rule change.  Good thing you are now following along. 

14 hours ago, teachercd said:

If you value human life...go with actual deaths.  

No joke though, you are kind of a monster if you are okay with more people being dead.  I really don't think you think that though.

You've done this schtick before. It's weird. You're arguing with zero people who are okay with more people being dead. We are just pointing out that a murder rate is used to compare trends and risk factors. 

That's how you find out Dayton, Ohio (34/100,000) has almost twice the murder rate of Chicago (18/100,000). What kind of mathematically challenged monster would say Dayton is a safer place to live, just because it has 2 million fewer people?

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2