The Republican Utopia

1 minute ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

You've done this schtick before. It's weird. You're arguing with zero people who are okay with more people being dead. We are just pointing out that a murder rate is used to compare trends and risk factors. 

That's how you find out Dayton, Ohio (34/100,000) has almost twice the murder rate of Chicago (18/100,000). What kind of mathematically challenged monster would say Dayton is a safer place to live, just because it has 2 million fewer people?

Then why are you arguing?

• TBH 2

14 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

All right then, Pee-Wee Herman. We'll just back away and pretend you never posted anything. 

we all want fewer gun deaths.    teach just thinks it's better to live where a higher %  of the population is killed by guns rather than in a area with more people and a lower % of them being killed.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, commando said:

ehh...that is like people saying trump had bigger rallies so he must have won

Disagree.  While it may seem something as innocuous as having x amount of Twitter followers it's also a  clear sign that America and the world are watching and seeing what TN is doing.  Before this all went down all 3 of them had no where near the followers they have now.  I know because I followed them all the day it all went down.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Now being ok with politicians leading mobs of people into interrupting official proceeding is peak @Dr. Strangelove  What a 180 from 2021.  I guess it just matters what party is involved on whether it’s ok or not :dunno

I agree.  A rule change happened and he followed the rules of the rule change.  Good thing you are now following along. 

No denial of the obvious corruption, funny. 

3 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

You've done this schtick before. It's weird. You're arguing with zero people who are okay with more people being dead. We are just pointing out that a murder rate is used to compare trends and risk factors. 

That's how you find out Dayton, Ohio (34/100,000) has almost twice the murder rate of Chicago (18/100,000). What kind of mathematically challenged monster would say Dayton is a safer place to live, just because it has 2 million fewer people?

Raw numbers mean something, but if you had to choose between the following: 

1. Living in a city of 1 million people where 2 murders take place per year. 

2. Play Russian roulette with 6 people once per year. 

@teachercd is arguing that because it has more deaths, option number 1 is much more dangerous than option 2. 

3 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Disagree.  While it may seem something as innocuous as having x amount of Twitter followers it's also a  clear sign that America and the world are watching and seeing what TN is doing.  Before this all went down all 3 of them had no where near the followers they have now.  I know because I followed them all the day it all went down.

Govern by twitter followers the extreme left now says.  :laughpound

• Plus1 1