The Republican Utopia

9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yep

Okay but why does it matter? How does it affect you or I?

I’m no big advocate for LGBTQ but since it doesn’t impact my life, I don’t really care what most people do.

I don’t get being gay or trans or whatnot but I know there are people that are and I happen to think they are as deserving of understanding, respect and rights as anyone else.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1

1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

This is some really stupid s#!t. The entire idea that someone can "dress up as a woman" is made up.

i remember when ron was suppose to be the republican favorite.   just because he thinks he is doesn't make him so.

• TBH 1
12 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Okay but why does it matter? How does it affect you or I?

I’m no big advocate for LGBTQ but since it doesn’t impact my life, I don’t really care what most people do.

I don’t get being gay or trans or whatnot but I know there are people that are and I happen to think they are as deserving of understanding, respect and rights as anyone else.

People can dress up however the heck they feel like.  They can call themselves man women cat dog or whatever and that doesn’t bother me either.  doesn’t mean I need to go along with it though.  

Also, No one deserves to be able to one day say they are now another sex and be able to compete in sporting events with that sex.   And that’s my biggest issue with it.   

• Plus1 1