The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

How much taxpayer money did they waste on this scam? 

Just remember this giant nothingburger whenever you read about the current republican quest for dirt on Biden.

Oh,  it’s a scam to find out the Russia/Trump fiasco investigation was a fraud?  Hmmm 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Do you ever get tired of being fooled by the fake Russia story?  Must be exhausting.  And frustrating to know you were fooled for so long:dunno

Well at least you know it’s once again proven for you to be a scam. 

Waterguy_irl.jpg

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

29 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Your responses to my two gifs have been hilarious. I made absolutely no comment about the Russia/Trump/Hillary deal. My only point was that you go to extremes defending anything and everything pro Republican and pro conservative. My 2nd post was just to see what other things you would attribute to me based on an innocuous post. You did not disappoint.

A bit of advice; don’t read so much that doesn’t exist into other people’s posts.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
59 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Your responses to my two gifs have been hilarious. I made absolutely no comment about the Russia/Trump/Hillary deal. My only point was that you go to extremes defending anything and everything pro Republican and pro conservative. My 2nd post was just to see what other things you would attribute to me based on an innocuous post. You did not disappoint.

A bit of advice; don’t read so much that doesn’t exist into other people’s posts.

You are upset that I post about the scam Russia investigation that just about everyone else on here thought was true and posted about it near daily.   Now that’s it’s been exposed as a lie that should have never been started and making a post about it, you finally chime in and your chime isn’t about “man what a sham” but “Geesh why carry water”  LOL 

• TBH 1
27 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You are upset that I post about the scam Russia investigation that just about everyone else on here thought was true and posted about it near daily.   Now that’s it’s been exposed as a lie that should have never been started and making a post about it, you finally chime in and your chime isn’t about “man what a sham” but “Geesh why carry water”  LOL 

You did it again. I’m not upset about anything. :lol:  This is too easy.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2