The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Jeff Sessions is a truly despicable, awful, shell of a human being--like most everyone in Trump's political circle.  

No, he’s really not. But then you think Republicans really want to kill minorities, the elderly, the poor, homosexuals, transsexuals, and anyone other than straight rich white men. So I’ll just say I don’t think you’re viewing the political scene all that rationally. 

• Plus1 2

56 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

No, he’s really not. But then you think Republicans really want to kill minorities, the elderly, the poor, homosexuals, transsexuals, and anyone other than straight rich white men. So I’ll just say I don’t think you’re viewing the political scene all that rationally. 

Some Republicans actually DO want to kill everyone not white, hetero, and christian.

When the conversation turned to gay rights, Trump motioned toward Pence and joked, “Don’t ask that guy — he wants to hang them all!”

Trump's "Joke"

Now granted what is in that quote is heresay, but given Mike Pence's known history of hatred, bigotry, and discrimination against LBGTQIA people as Governor of Indiana, I wouldn't put it past him.

And then there is this...

Can't make this sh** up

Looks like your comment about my "rationality" just blew up in your proverbial face.

And that's just one example.  Trust me Ric, there are absolutely Republicans out there who would commit genocide on people in my community if they thought they could get away with it.

Listen Ric, I know you probably mean well and think that because you personally don't have a problem with LBGTQIA people, that most Republicans are like you.  I'd like to think most are, but I can't afford the luxury of assuming I'm safe around conservatives, especially religious conservatives.  (And to be fair, a lot of supposedly "tolerant" liberals are homophobic also, but in smaller percentages overall.)

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Right, so your basically claiming the IRS scandal. Again show me the evidence that Obama order the IRS to do this.

I'll ignore the article crying about "conservatives" who were jailed on legitimate chargers because your better than that.

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Some Republicans actually DO want to kill everyone not white, hetero, and christian.

Now granted what is in that quote is heresay, but given Mike Pence's known history of hatred, bigotry, and discrimination against LBGTQIA people as Governor of Indiana, I wouldn't put it past him.

And then there is this...

Can't make this sh** up

Looks like your comment about my "rationality" just blew up in your proverbial face.

And that's just one example.  Trust me Ric, there are absolutely Republicans out there who would commit genocide on people in my community if they thought they could get away with it.

Listen Ric, I know you probably mean well and think that because you personally don't have a problem with LBGTQIA people, that most Republicans are like you.  I'd like to think most are, but I can't afford the luxury of assuming I'm safe around conservatives, especially religious conservatives.  (And to be fair, a lot of supposedly "tolerant" liberals are homophobic also, but in smaller percentages overall.)

So you have a Trump joke about Pence, seemingly mocking the way he’s been cartoonishly portrayed by the liberal media and a crazy cowboy idiot who ran for governor of Texas, said bizarre things, likely for freee publicity, and didn’t come close to winning.

You’ve represented that Republicans are the party of hate and claimed their hateful views are mainstream. So where is your evidence of that?

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Right, so your basically claiming the IRS scandal. Again show me the evidence that Obama order the IRS to do this.

I'll ignore the article crying about "conservatives" who were jailed on legitimate chargers because your better than that.

The IRS, EPA, main Justice, and other federal agencies were used to target conservatives. Too bad Rachel Maddow didn’t cover it or ypu might have heard or it. 

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The IRS, EPA, main Justice, and other federal agencies were used to target conservatives. Too bad Rachel Maddow didn’t cover it or ypu might have heard or it. 

Why do you act like this? Show me the evidence that Obama order it as you claim, or stop embarrassing yourself.

I have never once watched Maddow, and I have watched far more Fox News than the few hours of MSNBC I have seen over my life.

• Plus1 2
20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I glanced through your articles. Several are “opinion pieces” which are not news articles. Others mention things they claim happened with no evidence. 

Not real great evidence anywhere in there other than doing a great job of showing how political propaganda works. 

• Plus1 2
17 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Why do you act like this? Show me the evidence that Obama order it as you claim, or stop embarrassing yourself.

I have never once watched Maddow, and I have watched far more Fox News than the few hours of MSNBC I have seen over my life.

Yeah, you seem like a real conservative. That’s believable. 

Connect the dots. Obama made clear who his enemies were and are. And they were denied nonprofit status, investigated, audited, prosecuted, and harassed by the EPA, FBI, IRS, etc. Did you see Lois Lerner’s emails? Did you see Peter Strok’s text messages? How many longtime FBI employees have been fired fpr their political biases? How did you manage to miss all of that?

There are multiple Justice Department investigations happening now. The scope of how Obama weaponized the federal government against his ‘enemies’ will be the biggest political scandal in American history.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Connect the dots. Obama made clear who his enemies were and are. And they were denied nonprofit status, investigated, audited, prosecuted, and harassed by the EPA, FBI, IRS, etc. Did you see Lois Lerner’s emails? Did you see Peter Strok’s text messages? How many longtime FBI employees have been fired fpr their political biases? How did you manage to miss all of that?

There are multiple Justice Department investigations happening now. The scope of how Obama weaponized the federal government against his ‘enemies’ will be the biggest political scandal in American history.

i think that trump is doing 100x what obama did 

• Plus1 2

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Is this the mantra now from Hamnity or Rush?

• Plus1 1
15 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

You think Obama was treated worse than Trump has been? :lol:

You think otherwise? Did you miss or ignore the countless examples of outright racist and bigoted treatment towards him and his family? Did you miss the time his wife was referred to as a 'gorilla?'

Not only are there countless articles on the topic, but there are also several books that document eight years of the nonsense.

Trump, conversely, is largely being judged by his words and actions. That's not to say he has never been the target of unfair treatment but we shouldn't try to throw a pity party for Trump as if he's a victim. That's incredibly disingenuous.

• Plus1 3
54 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Never claimed to be a conservative bud, and I never would. I have been a proudly registered Independent, like my father, my entire voting life. I have voted for Democrats and Republicans in office. Please stop trying to attach labels to things you refuse to understand.

So, you can't actually provide evidence that Obama provided orders as you claim? That's all I asked for. I just wanted to you back up your assertion, which you have failed to do so far. Would you like to retract it?

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Never claimed to be a conservative bud, and I never would. I have been a proudly registered Independent, like my father, my entire voting life. I have voted for Democrats and Republicans in office. Please stop trying to attach labels to things you refuse to understand.

So, you can't actually provide evidence that Obama provided orders as you claim? That's all I asked for. I just wanted to you back up your assertion, which you have failed to do so far. Would you like to retract it?

You’re the one who claimed to be a religious Fox News viewer. 

You really think multiple federal agencies under Obama targeted people and groups he had labeled as enemies and it was all a big coincidence? You believe he didn’t know about it?

:lol:

• Plus1 1