The Republican Utopia

25 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I'm shocked that Republicans aren't a serious political party and they're just manipulating their base of voters, whom they have little respect for. 

Hate to break it to you and Kyle, Gaetz has said this publicly.   He wants things to move faster with more subpoenas :thumbs

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Hate to break it to you and Kyle, Gaetz has said this publicly.   He wants things to move faster with more subpoenas :thumbs

Yes, that mountain of evidence you're looking for is just a few subpoenas away. 

Just like my local bar that has a sign up that says "Free Beer Tomorrow", I'm sure Congressional Republicans will FINALLY find evidence that doesn't come from a spy.

• TBH 3
43 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Yes, that mountain of evidence you're looking for is just a few subpoenas away. 

Just like my local bar that has a sign up that says "Free Beer Tomorrow", I'm sure Congressional Republicans will FINALLY find evidence that doesn't come from a spy.

Whether they do or don’t has no bearing on the post you responded to:dunno.   It was a post on Matt Gaetz saying publicly what you thought was breaking news that he said it privately.

• TBH 2

1 hour ago, commando said:

it seems to me the real funding probably comes from putin buying all those drone from iran.

This.  And the intelligence Trump gave anyone who would flattered his frail ego.  Like the treasure trove sitting in his s#!tter in Mar-a-Lago or when he met with Russian diplomats in the White House without allowing the press to be present.  That meeting shocked the intelligence community with how careless, at best, or devious he was in dealing with the Russians.  Or his meetings with Putin without staff or stenographers.   Whatever the case maybe we all know professional spy agencies around the world viewed Trump as an open source of US intelligence including Israeli defense capabilities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html

'President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State."

"The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said."

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2
12 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Of course MAGA is refuted yet again 

LOL.  That’s literally a different video cut than what was embedded last night:lol:  so funny  they had to change it once they found out they screwed up.   

Now, what’s the Great Opportunity?   Oh to differentiate policy!   The horror…………….or something I guess 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
52 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

LOL.  That’s literally a different video cut than what was embedded last night:lol:  so funny  they had to change it once they found out they screwed up.   

Now, what’s the Great Opportunity?   Oh to differentiate policy!   The horror…………….or something I guess 

It took me exactly two minutes to find the video by Acyn that I posted.  By  clicking on the link @BigRedBusterprovided you can clearly see Acyn is the one who quoted her.  I mean I know maybe you might have struggled to find the actual video of her trying to gain political points over this tragedy but it really wasn't that difficult to find. :lol: Any comments on her lies about the Biden administration releasing $6 billion to Iran when every penny is still sitting in a bank in Qatar?  

• Plus1 2