The Republican Utopia

On 10/8/2023 at 8:11 PM, Scarlet said:

Good time to be shorthanded in leadership in our armed forces.  I guess his moment of fame is more important than our national security.  

if Tuberville was removed from office...which of the putin caucus members would take over his crippling the military?

Nice party you've got there. 

In an hour and a half, House Republicans will head to 1100 Longworth to elect a speaker. I've never seen the House Republican Conference so discombobulated, rudderless and confused in my time covering Congress. They said they'd spend the fall passing bills using regular order, instead they've booted their speaker and are warring over the next one. They are rewriting the rules for the election the day of the election after criticizing states for doing that in 2020. They are taking the cell phones of elected officials when they go into meetings -- these are adults with staffs who are not able to bring their electronics into party meetings. This speaker election could go a while. Two weeks now on an internal party matter with govt funding expiring in a month and change

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1