knapplc

The First Trump Impeachment Thread

Remember how Congress was supposed to go to the courts and let them sort it out...

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, ZRod said:

Remember how Congress was supposed to go to the courts and let them sort it out...

Remember when republicans came up with the insult "activist judges?"

• Plus1 2
  • Upvote 1

Wait...NOW the American people are tired of "those types of investigations"?

Mitt has bigger balls than I ever would have guessed!  

21 hours ago, QMany said:

Good for Mitt. Perhaps he is becoming the Conscience of the Senate like John McCain was.

13 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Good for Mitt. Perhaps he is becoming the Conscience of the Senate like John McCain was.

Man I miss McCain. Remember when that lady was beside herself that Obama was an ARAB, and McCain took the mic and said, ‘no mam, he’s a decent man we just, disagree on policies’. 

• Plus1 3

2 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Man I miss McCain. Remember when that lady was beside herself that Obama was an ARAB, and McCain took the mic and said, ‘no mam, he’s a decent man we just, disagree on policies’. 

This is always the go-to moment I point to when I explain that I could've happily voted for McCain but will never cast a vote for Trump.

It illustrates the fundamental human decency and patriotism of McCain which Trump will never have.

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Per Knapp's post on the other thread, Romney voted to allow the investigation of Hunter Biden to continue in the committee.