DNC Chair Debate

I like the tone set by them joining up right away - gotta have unity at their level or it will never happen. There will have to be aggressive moves to get the Bernie supporters focused on this as a positive, some here locally are spinning out of control saying this is more of the same. I have to do some more reading about them, and maybe I'm paying more attention today than I have in years' past but it feels like they're headed in the right direction.

Perez nominated Ellison to the position of deputy chair during his acceptance, to thunderous applause.

If nothing else, these guys beat the hell out of Wasserman-Schulz. Pretty progressive dudes, talking about a 50 state strategy... saying all the right things.

Making Ellison deputy chair is just good politics. So already a change from Hillary's bafflingly stupid pick of Kaine.

Perez nominated Ellison to the position of deputy chair during his acceptance, to thunderous applause.

If nothing else, these guys beat the hell out of Wasserman-Schulz. Pretty progressive dudes, talking about a 50 state strategy... saying all the right things.

Making Ellison deputy chair is just good politics. So already a change from Hillary's bafflingly stupid pick of Kaine.

And employing Wasserman Schultz after she resigned. How out of touch can you get?

• Fire 1

And employing Wasserman Schultz after she resigned. How out of touch can you get?

I'm guessing that there was some sort of agreement that she would go quietly if she got a position in the campaign. There were rumors that Obama tried to replace her after the 2014 midterms and she threatened to throw a fit so Obama decided it wasn't worth the trouble.

I'm guessing that there was some sort of agreement that she would go quietly if she got a position in the campaign. There were rumors that Obama tried to replace her after the 2014 midterms and she threatened to throw a fit so Obama decided it wasn't worth the trouble.
Hindsight...
  • Fire 1

So it's all about her and not the good of the party or her country. Sounds about right.

And I'd potentially say it was funny to some if it was an 18 year old college player tweeting it out (and even then I'd have a problem with it, as would his/her coach I'm sure).

He's our PRESIDENT.

I remember when Candidate Barack Obama was vilified for not wearing a flag pin on his suit lapel.

• Fire 4

And I'd potentially say it was funny to some if it was an 18 year old college player tweeting it out (and even then I'd have a problem with it, as would his/her coach I'm sure).

He's our PRESIDENT.

I remember when Candidate Barack Obama was vilified for not wearing a flag pin on his suit lapel.

You mean like this?

about_body_img_1.jpg

Or like this?

170126134143-trump-executive-order-0124-

He's our PRESIDENT.

I agree - I was going to add via an edit - funny but not presidential. I think you all know I've denounced all of his twitter madness - better for him to concentrate on what he's there for and build some bridges - with everyone.

He's our PRESIDENT.

I agree - I was going to add via an edit - funny but not presidential. I think you all know I've denounced all of his twitter madness - better for him to concentrate on what he's there for and build some bridges - with everyone.

I think after 5 weeks we all know he isn't looking to stop being a twitter troll or build any bridges.

• Fire 1

He's our PRESIDENT.

I think after 5 weeks we all know he isn't looking to stop being a twitter troll or build any bridges.

very true. Who would have thought we'd be calling a president a troll.

He's our PRESIDENT.

very true. Who would have thought we'd be calling a president a troll.

Do you remember nothing of the Obama Era?

• Fire 1