First Post-Practice Presser - March 4

I am liking what I am seeing from the first day of Spring ball. Definitely another reason for optimism in 2017.

On the QB position alone...if we have a guy who can complete a pass and not go full yolo bomb we should do very well.

We have a few guys that can complete a pass....what a concept for a QB. It's only been since 2008 that we have had a QB that knows how to throw.

• Fire 1

I am liking what I am seeing from the first day of Spring ball. Definitely another reason for optimism in 2017.

On the QB position alone...if we have a guy who can complete a pass and not go full yolo bomb we should do very well.

We have a few guys that can complete a pass....what a concept for a QB. It's only been since 2008 that we have had a QB that knows how to throw.

All our QBs since 2008 knew how to throw, they just weren't very good at it. :)

T-Mart wasn't sure if he was going to throw shot-put or a football, ended up somewhere in between

Looks don't tell the whole story, but despite my secret hope that POB was going to come in and light it up, Tanner Lee "looks" like a QB for sure....

Who? Lee's passing stats are worse than that of Martinez and Armstrong, and POB and Gebbia have never taken a snap.

Who? Lee's passing stats are worse than that of Martinez and Armstrong, and POB and Gebbia have never taken a snap.

Yeah...but Lee "LOOKS" the part...that is the most important thing...

#Sarcasm

Also...If Lee completes 60% of his passes like TM did it will be a jizz fest for a lot of fans.

• Fire 1

Yeah...but Lee "LOOKS" the part...that is the most important thing...

#Sarcasm

Also...If Lee completes 60% of his passes like TM did it will be a jizz fest for a lot of fans.

If I feel like I don't have to worry about an arm punt or an over/underthrown pass with no touch every time we're passing the ball, that alone will make my pants much tighter.