DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

A lot of this depends on the scope of Mueller's probe for the FBI.

Not everything they are investigating right now could be strictly limited to Russia's attempts to influence our election.

Much of what I read alluded to the fact that they are actually looking at some criminal financial issues.

• Fire 1

“I just threw an arrow in the dark,” Nevins, who set up a Dropbox account for Guccifer 2.0 to transfer data, told the Journal. “If your interests align,” the operative concluded, “never shut any doors in politics.”

http://www.salon.com/2017/05/25/gop-strategist-admits-he-colluded-with-russian-hackers-to-hurt-hillary-clinton-democrats/

America First?

"R" next to the name first. By any means necessary apparently. Even if it means selling out to a foreign adversary.

• Fire 1

If Congress was controlled by Democrats, we'd already have treason investigations underway.

Instead, this is a "Republican" administration who is helping the Republican party push their legislative agenda, so they're looking the other way.

Congress is complicit in this.

• Fire 1

Couple things ....

Rumbles from a friend, of a friend of a friend who has a nephew who works w/a GOP senator who says in the halls there the rumors are that Pence's people are the leakers. It's a calculated plan to get him into POTUS role.

Also - anybody else think there's a chance that Bannon is the leaker on this Kush news? With their back and forth seems to make sense to me that he'd want this cocky kid taken out. He's impacted Bannon's ability to influence.