DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ok....let’s look at this rationally. 

If a a law enforcement officer sees a lot of evidence that proves a person should not hold an office and then decides he is unfit for office, should he then be banned from investigating that person?

the president has an extreme prejudice against democrats, black athletes, repubs who don't kiss his ring, mexicans, puerto ricans, muslims, the FBI, the press, native americans, etc, etc, etc.....

• Plus1 4

This is how it will begin.  Not specifically from Trump's mouth, but from surrogates.  They're going to try and build resentment against Mueller among the base so there's support for firing him.

Question is, why fire Mueller if there's nothing he can discover?  The more we hear about Mueller being fired, the more we should understand there's not just smoke with these Russia allegations.

• Plus1 7
24 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is how it will begin.  Not specifically from Trump's mouth, but from surrogates.  They're going to try and build resentment against Mueller among the base so there's support for firing him.

Question is, why fire Mueller if there's nothing he can discover?  The more we hear about Mueller being fired, the more we should understand there's not just smoke with these Russia allegations.

Because he will just make something up to prosecute dear leader, Knap. And he will waste our taxpayer's hard earned monies doing it. Also dear leader can't do his job when people say bad things about him. It hurts his feels. How do you not understand this?

Edited by ZRod
  • Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, ZRod said:

But then don't they just come at him from a state level?

If he violated state law. Mueller and NY AG Schneiderman have been coordinating efforts, so I think they are preparing for the possibility of Trump pardons.

I think the GOP/Trump is going to try and pull something either this weekend, or more likely coinciding with the christmas holiday when people will be traveling and disengaged  from their normal news and activities.  

I'm already trying to find locations for the solidarity marches (if Mueller is fired) where I'm heading.  Should be fun to be in a RED state with my RED and Pink parents explaining why I am borrowing the car and taking off for the day.

IF TRUMP FIRES MUELLER:

Lots of rumors swirling that something is afoot.  As you start to slow yourself down for the holiday remain engaged and aware.  If you're traveling (or if you're not) the link below will allow you to identify locations for rallies/marches by state that are scheduled to take place in the event Mueller is fired.  

https://act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/search/