** 2017 Opponent Previews: Oregon (Game 2) **

http://oregon.247sports.com/Article/How-many-running-backs-can-Willie-Taggart-envision-using-at-once-105989469

There's little question where Oregon's skill position strength lies. While the Ducks have just one receiver with more than two career receptions, they return four running backs with over 750 career rushing yards.

So, how might Oregon head coach Willie Taggart handle the disparity of skill position depth?

Taggart told media members on Thursday that one of the solutions may include playing three of those running backs at once.

“We can play three at times," he said. "This year we’ll do everything with them."

• Fire 1

I remember last year a couple Oregon fans comments on the board were along the lines of:

"Damn, your stadium is amazing"

and

"I'm embarassed for when you guys come to our house next year..."

Memorial Stadium, as a structure, is as beautiful and intimidating as any sport facility in the world. It's tall, massive, historic, and aesthetically pleasing. It helps that the crowd was deliriously loud when they played us.

Autzen is none of those things. But boy is it loud.

Both teams have some huge question marks. Leavitt vs Diaco? Very interesting matchup. I think Diaco is hiding his 3-4 schemes up to the last moment based on this game. I know we play Arkansas St. first, but how vanilla will we be?

Freeman really worries me. He looked amazing last year until his very early injury. I thing the center of our 3-4 will be stout, but what about the outside? Too many variables with both teams. Will be a great game I hope.

Not pointed at you Norhusker because I completely agree, but I've seen some people on twitter and other boards suggesting that Freeman is all they have. I just want to say, Herbert scares me a great deal - possibly even more than Freeman. He's a really good QB, he had a great true freshman season, and is primed for a breakout year.

• 2 weeks later...